Christine McQueen - General Discussion Thread

I would like to say that I have checked with Christine before posting my review (given her present situation) and she welcomes for her reviews to be posted.

MM

To help celebrate Punter Planet debut, Christine allowed me to post some never seen before photos from her latest model shoot.

Posted Image

MM

Thank you MM

Making my next trip to Sydney feel so far away seeing that lovely photo mmmm

May have to fire off a e-mail to her

Gorgeous! (Christine, that is... not you MM, who are pretty handsome but you know I'm not that way inclined!) :)

• Haha 1

MM, I noticed you said "photos" (ie plural) so can we have some more ;)

Ok, it is a fair point. I actually posted another one in my review, but here is the one I really love and it is so much her..

Honestly, I could just sit there for an hour, gaze into her eyes and kiss, but she had other ideas!

Posted Image

MM

My god MM....I've said it before so I won't say it again...

limps away to find tissues!!!!!

What a glam and lovely person to match.... now you could take that as meaning CM or MM.

MM says "Honestly, I could just sit there for an hour, gaze into her eyes and kiss, but she had other ideas"

Yes I know what you mean ,One look from her eyes and I forgot she was running late and then you get to kiss those lovely lips mmm:wub:

You know, I don't lack in confidence. I can cold call Murdock or a graduate punk and my skin is inch thick to worry about what they may think of me.

But when I am with Christine, its like my brain is at the complete stop and I have to force myself to comprehend what this heavenly God's creation is saying as I am totally mesmerised by her eyes and her lips.

When I saw her last time I said to her "You will have to take it easy on me please" to which she replied "UmMM, I don't think so"

MM

I have to agree with Madmick. I saw Christine in May (review coming) She is amazing and has that unique ability to bring out the very best in you. An experience that would be hard to top.

She did mention she would be taking crystal with her

Now that would be a sensational double act to be part. I suupose I should ask, are they doing doubles??

Bulldog

When I spoke to Christine, she tells me that she would only do a double with somebody with whom she feels a strong sexual attraction.

So I would say it will be as a genuine lesbian double as one can possibly find.

MM