13. Knowledge of English: Good
  14. Hair Colour: Blond
  15. Hair Length: Medium
  16. Eyes Colour: Grey
  17. Skin Colour: Tanned
  18. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  19. Body Shape: Curvy
  20. Estimated Body Size: 8 to 10
  21. Estimated Breast Size: C to D (Medium to Big)
  22. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  23. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  24. Full Sex Available: Yes, intercourse
  25. Kind of Experience: Girlfriend Experience
  26. Kissing Available: Yes, DFK (Deep French Kissing)
  27. Blowjob: Yes, CBJ (Covered Blowjob)
  28. DATY / Oral On Her: Unsure
  29. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  30. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  31. Extras Charged: No, all included
  32. Overall Looks: An absolute goddess!
  33. Overall Personality: Lovely
  34. Overall Performance: Out of this world!

Club 741 - February 2018 - Katya

daddymac

HEY YO

I just had to see Katya. Ever since I got intro to her last month and stupidly bowed to my Colombian fetish and passed on Katya I have not been able to sleep well.

This punt was not planned. I mean I got paid. The wife is happy with Valentines Dinner last night. 

I was actually going to skip punting cos the misses was home tonight..but I made up some crap that I have to go stop at JBHIFI...so that bought me some time. 

Rang Club 741 as it seemed the only logical stop on the way home...as Bayside Angels and Ultimate Magic were a bit out of the way.

Rang and the receptionist said that Katya was on amongst the list of other names she mentioned. I said can I book Katya for 7:15 and she said yes kinda...but have u stayed with Katya before? And I was like no only had an Intro with her. Then the receptionist said look u can come in and she can intro you at 7:15 and if she wants to stay with you then cool...I said aaite....

Rocked up to 741 at 6:45 so had to wait in intro room number 2...I asked the receptionist if i could get an intro with the other ladies just to see whos available...and she said no saying that the ladies dont like to intro if you have already booked ...which I can understand is fair enough but i think the receptionist was talking crap..

Anyways downloaded some games to play on my phone and at 7:15 Katya walked into the intro room. 

This lady is quite possibly the best looking working lady I have ever seen. And daddymac has seen alot.

I had a feeling that I was in the same room as greatness....like how Prince is the G.O.A.T. then Katya must be the G.O.A.T. of working ladies...wait im getting too ahead of myself...I have not stayed with her yet.

OK looks now....Katya is very very attractive...if you merged Monica Belluci and the singer Anastecia into one lady and make that lady Russian then you would know what I mean...

She wore this one piece bodysuit thing...

here is something similar

https://ae01.alicdn.com/kf/HTB1TkVPKFXXXXc9aXXXq6xXFXXXN/Backless-Bodysuit-Chantilly-Lace-Plunge-Teddy-Bridal-Boutique-Playsuit-Women-s-One-Piece-Lingerie.jpg_640x640.jpg

anyways she looked delightful....nice natural lips....and her eyes if her natural color are amazing.

She should not be in Club 741 she should be working for the upmarket brothels....very classy and polite

Anyways I paid for the half hour and admired walking behind her up the stairs.

Got to the room the one to the left of the stairs....

Katya asked if she could do a health check..

So I lowered my jeans and let Katya inspect lil mac. Katya asked me to turn around to check my ass too...which I found a bit odd.

I felt like a Dave Chappelle joke...."Spread your legs and lift your sack" lol

Anyways it was on to the shower and i towelled up and sat on the side of the bed waiting for Katya to return

When she did she got to her knees and removed my towel...and we had the most amazing make out session.

The working ladies I rate in the kissing department are Cristina and Flora....Cristina has been a long time favorite of mine and my dream lady...although this has been challenged by Katya...Cristina has soft lips and really knows how to sensually kiss....Flora can kiss well too but it costs $50 and she is still young...

Katya omg...slow kisses...sucking on each others lips and just really sensual....as we kissed she removed her bodysuit and i continued to move my hands around her fantastic figure...curves in the right places...

Katya asked me to lie down and the kissing continued for another few minutes...infact im telling you time stopped....

On to a covered blowjob that was nice..with some nice ball sucking...

Then Katya got on top and slowly grinded....while continuing to kiss...

I moved into the piston position and pounded her hard...

Then after that it was on to Doggy...which for some reason we couldn't align properly...but Katya got some pillows and we got it right...then I asked her if i could have her lying on the bed while i titty fuck her...she lay down and got to fuck those amazing titties....then I laid on my back and let Katya give me a sensual left handed hand job while kissing me again

I took the reigns over and got myself over the line.

Found out a bit of info... That if timing is an issue as she starts most days at 8 or 8:30pm...she does work earlier around 5pm on Sundays...

Also as my instincts were correct that a girl of her beauty and class should be working at boardroom or any other upmarket establishment...she did used to work at the boardroom.

Guys she is the Prince of working ladies in my opinion.

There should be an option of Out of this galaxy 

Club 741 is expensive for me $150 is a bit much...but I would pay that and more if it meant to spend some time with Katya.

Guys check her out and treat her nice she is a sweetheart.

Cheers

• Thanks 18

Also as my instincts were correct that a girl of her beauty and class should be working at boardroom or any other upmarket establishment...she did used to work at the boardroom.

Thanks for your detailed review of Katya. Sounds like she is a fantastic girl.

Well, maybe she worked in Boardroom. In my opinion, Boardroom is overrated in terms of the quality of the girls. Although, I'm not a regular visitor of Boardroom, I've been there few months ago. However, I was so underwhelmed of the quality of the girls. May be the situation is different now. I've seen much better looking girls in Le Boudoir, Collingwood Confidential, Club 741 & of course Gotham City. Nevertheless, Gotham is a rip off joint as well.

Cheers!

Thanks for the review Dmac great reading as always, however you mean to say you were in the company of a "absolute goddess" and you only booked a half hour, you tightarse lol .Maybe thats what she was checking out when she asked you to spin around during the healthcheck lol. Cheers mate .

• Haha 1

Thanks for the review Dmac great reading as always, however you mean to say you were in the company of a "absolute goddess" and you only booked a half hour, you tightarse lol .Maybe thats what she was checking out when she asked you to spin around during the healthcheck lol. Cheers mate .

HEY YO

I always book half hours....not in my budget to book longer...and also half hour is manageable for excuses to the misses lol

HEY YO

I always book half hours....not in my budget to book longer...and also half hour is manageable for excuses to the misses lol

Hey daddy you skipped your intro with Katya (or was that the arse inspection?), no seriously, was there an interrogation? Did you get the impression that she might reject a punter she doesn't like?

I'm getting the urge to at least intro this girl since she's been touted as the GOAT and out of this galaxy

تم الإرسال من G8141 باستخدام Tapatalk

Hey daddy you skipped your intro with Katya (or was that the arse inspection?), no seriously, was there an interrogation? Did you get the impression that she might reject a punter she doesn't like?

I'm getting the urge to at least intro this girl since she's been touted as the GOAT and out of this galaxy

HEY YO

When I spoke with Katya in the rooms she mentioned that she cant stand drunk people or people on drugs...

So I guess she may have had bad experiences in the past that may have made her want to intro the potential client before agreeing to the booking

It did cross my mind that maybe after waiting for 20 mins plus that she may reject me...but she was sweet and i got to stay with the GOAT.

The big bad booty daddymac has a nice booty himself so I welcome inspections lol

Thanks Daddymac..very informative. do you mind telling where does Flora works now?

HEY YO

Flora private messaged me ages ago telling me she moved to the hareem in south melb. I rang them a few times but they said no indians working there..

Then i read on here that she is working in some northern suburbs establishments

Not sure which one...but im sure one could find her by ringing the north...

The big bad booty daddymac has a nice booty himself so I welcome inspections lol

What are you up to later Big Mac? Can I slip a cheesy patty in your buns?? [emoji16] [emoji16] [emoji16]

Any holes a goal as they say

LOL

What are you up to later Big Mac? Can I slip a cheesy patty in your buns?? [emoji16] [emoji16] [emoji16]

Any holes a goal as they say

LOL

HEY YO

Id only let Katya play with my buns lol

HEY YO

Id only let Katya play with my buns lol

Awww damn aiight I'm savin my cheese for someone who loves it then [emoji6]

I had an intro with her last week or so. She charges extras now :(

So looks like I missed out on the free "Deluxe services" she provided beforehand.

I had an intro with her last week or so. She charges extras now :(

So looks like I missed out on the free "Deluxe services" she provided beforehand.

HEY YO

That was quick I just saw her last week...did u ask what extras she does? In anycase shes worth the extras.

HEY YO

That was quick I just saw her last week...did u ask what extras she does? In anycase shes worth the extras.

I just asked if she charge extras and would mutual oral be part of those extras?

Unfortunately she said yes :(.

Maybe she had a quiet week so she charged extras to make up for it?

On ‎19‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 12:07 PM, daddymac said:

I rang them a few times but they said no Indians working there..

She's Russian-Indian? :unsure:

• Sad 1
19 minutes ago, Mortein said:

She's Russian-Indian? :unsure:

HEY YO

Where did I say Katya is russian indian bro?

Dont quote me from another message to try and confuse yourself and others.

Katya is russian full stop

the bit u quoted me on is about a response to a question about Flora.

• Haha 1
17 hours ago, steve2015 said:

her health check is just flat out weird , killed the mood

HEY YO

Yes its different...but thats because she is out of this galaxy!!