13. Knowledge of English: Very Good
  14. Hair Colour: Blond
  15. Hair Length: Long
  16. Eyes Colour: Hazel
  17. Skin Colour: Pale
  18. Height: Tall - Above 170 cm / 5'7"
  19. Body Shape: Curvy
  20. Estimated Body Size: 12 to 14
  21. Estimated Breast Size: DD and above (Extra Large)
  22. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  23. Any Tattoos?: Several
  24. Any Piercings?: Several
  25. Kissing Available: Unsure
  26. Blowjob: Unsure
  27. DATY / Oral On Her: Unsure
  28. Greek or Anal Sex Available: Only on the client
  29. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  30. B&D (Leave blank if not): Dominant
  31. Overall Looks: Easy on the eye
  32. Overall Personality: Fun
  33. Overall Performance: Out of this world!

B&D Mistress - October 2016 - Mistress Imperia

Mr Leisure Suit

I have seen Mistress Imperia quite a few times in the past, back when she working at Salon Kitties.

This was the first time I'll actually seen Imperia, since she became an independent provider after Salon Kitties closed.

Usually I just mention what I had mind for a roleplay and a couple bdsm activities I would like to try and from that Mistress Imepria is able to craft a wickedly fun fantasy.

This instance I was an old, perverted trick or treater with a cringe worthy costume, a guy that stepped out of the shower, ( It was just literally a towel wrapped around my waist).

I stumbled across a dungeon of an evil witch, aka Mistress Imperia, who like to torture and experiment on random people. Needless to say, what happened next was predictment bondage and alot of torture and evil smiles from Imperia.

I have always had fun when I had sessions with Imepria, and I always felt safe and in good hands. I felt like Mistress Imepria has always challenged my theshold while respecting my limits.

So when it comes to experienced dominatrixes, they don't usually come more experienced than Mistress Imepria.

Edited by Teh_Fiendish1
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 5

It’s alway good to read a bdsm review. I’ve enjoyed this type of fun immensely in the past and I must admit that once bitten, the urge does arise now and then to get back into it again. I’m not too sure about the quality of your “trick or treat” outfit though, lol. But the imaginative scene is commendable. 

• Like 1
On 4/2/2018 at 7:53 AM, PlayDohBalls said:

I’m not too sure about the quality of your “trick or treat” outfit though, lol. But the imaginative scene is commendable. 

Mistress didn't approve of the quality of my ''trick or treat'' outfit either :P;)

• Haha 1