• Estimated Ethnic Group: Caucasian / European Origin
  • Hair Colour: Blond
  • Hair Length: Long
  • Eyes Colour: Hazel
  • Skin Colour: Pale
  • Height: Tall - Above 170 cm / 5'7"
  • Body Shape: Athletic
  • Estimated Body Size: 8 to 10
  • Estimated Breast Size: AA to B (Small to Average)
  • Enhanced breasts?: No
  • Pubic Hair: Neatly Trimmed
  • Any Tattoos?: One or two
  • Any Piercings?: One or two
  • Full Sex Available: Yes
  • Kind of Experience: Girlfriend Experience
  • Kissing Available: Yes, Light Kissing
  • Blowjob: Yes, BBBJ (Natural Oral)
  • DATY / Oral On Her: Yes
  • Greek or Anal Sex Available: No
  • Handjob Available: Yes
  • Massage Available: Yes
  • Extras Charged: Yes
  • Doubles and Group Sex: No
  • Overall Looks: Beautiful
  • Overall Personality: Lovely
  • Overall Performance: Great service
Photo

Ivys Sweet Place - February 2017 - CarmenDown to Earth Girl

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Mr_Grey

Mr_Grey

• Moon Walkers
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • Type:Punter
  • City:Perth/Newman
So 3 bookings later I thought a review was in order to other punters

Went into Ivys after my reg girl (ex Ivys Girl) was unavailable because she is out of town.
Walked in to a newly refurbished lounge area and was met with Ivy and her Ipad, We sat down and I was shown photos of Carmen and Faye because I have a strict Aussie only rule.
I asked Ivy about Carmens extras and paid up cash. Prices are still $220 for the hour with $50 extra for bbbj

Off I went into the room that looked a little more jazzed up than last time, I heard her enter the room whilst I was in the shower. I jumped out and was greeted by a tall aussie blonde with a black lace babydoll on, she looked devine and her photos did her no justice. She spoke with a down to earth casual feel, I laid down on the bed and she started rubbing up and down my back with her perky boobs. After the body slide she asked me what kind of things i liked and i told her 69 and close sex. I coughed up the extra $100 for the bbbj and oral on her.
We started with her lying down and grabbing the sides of my head and rubbing them, she climaxed pretty quickly and she tasted so sweet. We carried on for a little bit then she rolled me over and started with the blow job, at the start she was rushing but then she gave me a sweet seductive blow job that sent tingles down my spine, she rubbed the boys and moved her tounge up and down my rock hard cock faster and faster until i blew my load all over her perky tits.
I had a quick shower and she jumped in aswell, she bent over and rubbed her tight ass up and down my legs as she was pouring body wash over herself. This got me rock hard again
I picked her up and laid her down on the bed, she slid on the condom. We did some nice close touching and teasing then we hit it hard with several diffrent positions. She loved it qhen i pushed in deep then slid put slowly. I only last 15 minutes then blew my load again. We cuddled for a few minutes then i jumped in the shower again.
We had a light convo about weekend plans and what we had planned then i got dressed and headed put the door.
Ive been back twice since then and the bookings have only altered slightly, Overall a good service

Pros: Beautiful Girl, Kind, Warm Hearted and a wicked set of legs on her
Cons: Needs prompting to change positions, Still charged me the extras after 3 bookings

Worth the Punt & is up there for a good experience

Thanked by 8 Members:
paitalia , lucretius , gnomking , Pigpen , Pargon , Sedin , PotatoChips , Mortein

Mortein

Mortein

PP's Foremost Punter Advocate

• Galactic Explorers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,088 posts
  • City:Sydney
Great punt and review, Mr Grey. Shame about her not reducing the cost of extras after 3 visits.

Was CIMS on offer with BBBJ?

obbie

obbie

• Earthlings
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • City:perth
Sounds like a great place too visit !!

fb456

fb456

Advanced Member

• Moon Walkers
  • PipPipPip
  • 181 posts
  • City:perth

Thank you for a nice review - shame about the $100 though for "both" extras....usually they're assumed together, in my experience anyway - the little Capitalist!!

Pigpen

Pigpen

Advanced Member

• Moon Walkers
  • PipPipPip
  • 107 posts
  • City:Perth
Thanks for the review. It seems that the extras charged have risen a far bit over the last 18 months. I had a few sessions with Lacey (cute Asian) and didn't pay extra for kissing or DATY. But now these seem to be chargeable additional services.

And, by the way, this post should be under Ivy's folder rather than in unsorted reviews. Can a moderator please move the thread to the correct folder? Thnx

Jryan

Jryan

• Earthlings
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • City:Perth
Keen to try her soon. Sound like she is worth the punt.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users