• Knowledge of English: Regular
  • Hair Colour: Black
  • Hair Length: Long
  • Eyes Colour: Hazel
  • Skin Colour: Tanned
  • Height: Short - Under 160 cm / 5'3"
  • Body Shape: Petite
  • Estimated Body Size: 6 to 8
  • Estimated Breast Size: C to D (Medium to Big)
  • Enhanced breasts?: No
  • Pubic Hair: Landing Strip
  • Any Tattoos?: None
  • Any Piercings?: None
  • Full Sex Available: Yes
  • Kind of Experience: Girlfriend Experience
  • Kissing Available: Yes, Light Kissing
  • Blowjob: Yes, CBJ (Covered Blowjob)
  • DATY / Oral On Her: Yes
  • Handjob Available: Yes
  • Massage Available: Yes
  • Extras Charged: No
  • Overall Looks: Pretty
  • Overall Personality: Fun
  • Overall Performance: Great service
Photo

Ivy's sweet place - December 2016 - JojoJojo

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Dway75

Dway75

• Moon Walkers
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts
  • Type:Punter
  • City:Perth
Saw her in the morning, bargained over what girls were available with the nice reception girl. She did the pictures on the iPad thing but this time said I could meet the girls if I wanted.
I'd already seen the other ladies that were on so went for time with Jojo as recommended by a friend.

She came in very happy and bubbly as I got showered and then she did.
Came out and went straight in to a face up massage, ticlikng my bits and sucking my nipples etc.

She put the condom down my shaft very adeptly with a great suction action. Cbj for five minutes then as I was touching her I swung her tiny bod up in the air so her pussy was on my face mmmm.

We moved around from her riding me to her face down, I am medium length but quite wide, it was really filling up her tiny pussy as I could feel it touching at the top of each thrust. Then I asked her to stand in front of the mirror like airport search style, she was so tiny she put on her high stiletto heels so I didn't have to crouch. Wasn't that great a possy so I grabbed a chair and sat in front of the mirror while she straddled me. That was a real turn on. I was able to stand and still had her ride me in my arms, so tiny.

Blew the biggest load in the dom. she cleaned me up and we went back for a back and leg massage. I flipped over and went down on her tiny pussy.later with another rouser which she gladly took in both hands and wanked me off.
She looks a lot younger than her advertised age, her photos are not complimentary to her actual size and looks . She is slimmer and looks younger in reality.

She did do light kisses when asked, nice and tender.

Thanked by 3 Members:
AndyJ , PotatoChips , Ivy's Sweet Place

lynxxx

lynxxx

• Moon Walkers
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts
  • City:perth

omg that could have been me! I was done with my meeting for the day but it was way too early. Like 10ish close to 11. So ended up with Bellame with such a disappointing service which I am going to put up a review on

asphyxiate

asphyxiate

• Moon Walkers
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • City:Perth

Went to pay a visit to JoJo and she is definitely bubbly and eager to please. Not a time watcher and focused on providing a good time. Very compliant as well.

However the thing that kinda spoiled it for me was that her body is not as described. She has a pretty face that fits a petite body, however neck down her body is quite literally pear shaped. It was weird seeing such a pretty petite face matched to that body and it looked like a bad photoshop.

When she first came in in her heels and tight fitting dress, she looked 100% a stunner, but the moment the dress was off it was quite different.

Overall, if you dont mind a slightly fat (not obese) body, her service is very good. A lot better than other WL in the industry. But if body shape matters to you I would give it a miss as I found it pretty hard to cum when I had such high expectations when I saw her come in with her body hugging dress and heels, only to eventually be disappointed by what was beneath.

Southerner

Southerner

• Moon Walkers
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts
  • City:Sydney

I do jest, but this mirrors any visits I have.

I walk in, smartly dressed looking a million dollars, but the moment it all comes off it's very different.

I breathe out, the belly sags a bit but is not obese, and I still think my service is fairly good.

But then it starts to worry me, and I'm sure sometimes the WL has had great expectations when I walked in, but then gets disappointed when she sees what really lies beneath.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users