Chloe Sakai - General Discussion Thread

Recently had the pleasure of another 2 hours with the delightful Chloe Sakai, I have already posted three reviews of Chloe, and booked her at least that many times without reviewing

Needless to say l left with a spring in my step, and slept well as a result of our time together

I might add that this session didn't include NURU but was still just as good a time

Happy to review if demand requires it

...Happy to review if demand requires it

Generally speaking, unless the lady specifically says not to, we request that you review.

l checked out her new photos and they are terrific. Much better than the old ones as it was poorly done. The yellow dress and new purple lingerie looks very sexy.She has fantastic looking lips on her face.

I had the great pleasure of meeting Chloe tonight socially. She s a stunner and a very good conversationalist. I intend to have a booking as soon as finances allow.

Her new photo shoot - there is just something about the photo with the yellow mini that is … well … just awesome

Her new photo shoot - there is just something about the photo with the yellow mini that is … well … just awesome

Yes  Have to agree with you anuddafatguy 

Awesome  :wub:

Saw her again today, as per usual, great service....

Still waiting for that review you promised to get around to September last year, maybe an amalgamation of the two sessions?

Saw her again today, as per usual, great service....

Still waiting for that review you promised to get around to September last year, maybe an amalgamation of the two sessions?

Decided against it, my reviews always end up with people jumping down my throat due to me not supplying the level of detail they want.

So, top girl, well worth a visit.

Apparently she is going on a long break from 30th March

Anyone know more?

Chloe's twitter says off to Europe 

Oops..Should pay mare attention next time but can blame a guy as my brain was perched on the end of my dick at the time.