14. Estimated Ethnic Group: Caucasian / European Origin
  15. Hair Colour: Red
  16. Hair Length: Long
  17. Eyes Colour: Green
  18. Skin Colour: Pale
  19. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  20. Body Shape: Slim
  21. Estimated Body Size: 8 to 10
  22. Estimated Breast Size: AA to B (Small to Average)
  23. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  24. Kissing Available: Unsure
  25. Blowjob: No
  26. DATY / Oral On Her: No
  27. Overall Looks: Attractive
  28. Overall Personality: Shy
  29. Overall Performance: It was okay

Bodyrotic - September 2014 - Ivy

thenamesbond

After a few recent punts at Bliss, I have found myself happily returning to Bodyrotic.  

I have seen three new ladies here in the passed 6 weeks or so...  Merecedes = AMAZING!  Kendall = Disappointing - I will not repeat.  And now for my interesting session with Ivy... 
Ivy is a petite size 8.  She is a natural redhead and has flawless pale white skin to match.  She has b cup breasts and very tiny pale pink nipples.  Ivy has a pretty and youthful looking face and body.  I estimate her age to be early to mid twenties.     

I was taken upstairs to a massage room that I had not been inside before.  It was smaller than some of the rooms I am used to with my regular masseuses. 

Ivy provided a light and sensual massage.  There were bodyslides on my front and back and an occasional tickle through the hole when I was on my front.  She comes across as gentle and shy.  She allowed light touching 'down there' and general touching of her youthful body.  (I offered a 'tip').    

Some interesting observations during the massage...
I enquired what else she did as she works only limited shifts at BR.  She does have other weekly engagements but I was interested  to learn that she has trouble getting the shifts that she often requests.  There was a discussion about favouritism towards certain other ladies at BR... 
I didn't know if this was a way of fishing for compliments / fishing for feedback or a genuine vent about staff and management. 

The highlight = firmly sucking on her nipples!  A lot of suction that many others would not generally allow nor enjoy.  She told me her nipples aren't sensitive at all and basically gave me the go ahead to go to town on them! 

It was a pleasant massage but I probably wouldn't repeat as it just didn't compare with some of my other experiences. 
She is an attractive girl with a nice body.  She comes across as shy at first but talks a lot more than others I have experienced for a first time together in the room. 

Cheers
  • Thanks 4