18. Kissing Available: Unsure
  19. Blowjob: No
  20. DATY / Oral On Her: Unsure
  21. Overall Looks: Very pretty
  22. Overall Personality: Fun
  23. Overall Performance: It was okay

Bodyrotic - September 2014 - Portia

First post so bear with me!

Have been to Bodyrotic a few times and half the times were great, and the other so-so

Portia is a lovely young girl, great personality. Sexy, tight body and lots to talk about. Dark skin (from Mauritius I believe) and long flowing hair. Pretty girl.

She started with the whole for $50 extra you can touch more and so on - not knowing what she would be like I declined but was still treated to some pretty nice angles, her under the table playing, and fair bit of encouraged ass grabbing.

The not so good - massive fake boobs (not my thing) on such a tiny frame just looks like she will topple over, lots of fake moaning, and her handy was pretty ordinary technique

Maybe Jaime has set the bar too high so to speak.

All in all it was fun, but I wouldn't see her again.

• Thanks 3

Congratulations on your first post, care to share the better BR experiences.

You hint that Jaime is the gold standard and you would not be alone.

For me Nina is the queen of the current crop, but looking to see Pixie and Andy.

Dakota and Khiara are also worth a visit.

+ 1 to brainnbody, if you click with Nina, it will be near impossible to find anyone that compares.

Sad to see portia hasnt changed much since i last saw her uesrs ago.. She has the assets and relies on them too heavily in my opinion.. If she put in the extra mile others put in, she'd make a hell of a PSE massage. But unfortunately not yet for now

I found Portia to be a disappointment. She was also a lot darker than her snaps.

........not that there is anything wrong with that....sometimes you're in the mood for tanned girls, other times its dark girls. 

........not that there is anything wrong with that....sometimes you're in the mood for tanned girls, other times its dark girls.

LoL ! As in the Seinfeld sense !

I love portia. Flawless beauty, but I know from talking to her that she has very low tolerance for pushiness, like any pretty kitty she requires respect, patience and treats to get really close to!