11. Estimated Ethnic Group: Caucasian / European Origin
  12. Hair Colour: Brown
  13. Hair Length: Long
  14. Eyes Colour: Brown
  15. Skin Colour: Olive
  16. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  17. Body Shape: Curvy
  18. Estimated Body Size: 8 to 10
  19. Estimated Breast Size: DD and above (Extra Large)
  20. Enhanced breasts?: Yes, enhanced
  21. Kissing Available: Unsure
  22. Blowjob: Unsure
  23. DATY / Oral On Her: Unsure
  24. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  25. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  26. Overall Looks: Very pretty
  27. Overall Personality: Shy
  28. Overall Performance: Fantastic time

Bliss on Crown - September 2014 - Charlie

Based on a previous review, and website pictures I booked Charlie without meeting her first and it was the first time I had seen her.

Initially I was slightly disappointed. Charlie was more curvy that I normally go for, and I was questioning my choice. We went to the room and had general chit chat. Charlie suggested I have a shower. Just before she left the room she gave me this sexy smile and look. After that I was somewhat more buoyed by my choice.

She returned to the room, and I did the usual facedown pose on the massage table. From there it was Bliss. The previous review was confirmed. An amazing massage. Not in the sense of a qualified masseuse, but in the true form of exotic massage. Oil, bodyslides, her breathing in my ear as she pressed her body against mine. Sitting on top of me whilst working me to climax, it was seriously hot. Seeing her on top of me, feeling her smooth body, and her erotic touch totally dispelled my concerns about Charlie's curviness. Her breasts are delightful.

I would recommend Charlie to anyone who loves R&T's. In the room she was fabulous and I will see her again

• Thanks 3

Holy crap. Charlie's back!? Yesssss! Time to engineer a trip to Sydney. Me thinks the server in the office is about to have some... technical problems :P thanks for the heads up!

And yeah, her breasts are easily the best set of fakes I've ever been up close and personal with. The kind that actually deserve the term 'enhanced'.

She is! Oh forgot to say she is brunette now not blonde as per the website photos.

Thanks for the review. I booked her based on your info and was very happy you shared!

I think she was going brunette last time I saw her. Her hair was kind of dirthy blonde at that point, halfway there.

She's enough to make me wish I lived in Sydney, though between her, Erica (also a Bliss girl I'd recommend highly) and Lucie Bee, I think my bank account is very glad I don't.