Club 741 - General Discussion Thread

Was with Grace tonight and one thing is definitely different from the review on her. She has enhanced breasts, no longer an A cup, I'd say she's a D now. And I don't think it's been mentioned, but she really enjoys anal.

Goodstuf would like to know how much grace charged for anal?

Thanks

Hi I stayed with a thai girl last sunday and I'd like to write a review but I can't remember her name. I think it started with M and was short - 1 or 2 syllables. She was a 30 something thai girl with a short, boy like haircut. Size 8-10 probably. Would definitely remember her because of the short hair. Any ideas anyone? Cheers

Hi I stayed with a thai girl last sunday and I'd like to write a review but I can't remember her name. I think it started with M and was short - 1 or 2 syllables. She was a 30 something thai girl with a short, boy like haircut. Size 8-10 probably. Would definitely remember her because of the short hair. Any ideas anyone? Cheers

How about writing the review and it might give us some more clues?

Definitely next time I go there I will book the busty Polynesian ladies that work there. Have heard Polynesian women are tighter than the world size. Interesting smashing big busty women while she is tight downstairs

Oh that Thai lady with the short hair cut. Booked her once, decent experience. She had a ass on her 

Be sure to do a review of the women, even the ones who disappoint you, so that we know who to see and who to avoid.

Hi 

just rang 741 and asked if grace working , they told me she doesn't work there any more, would like to meet her, any info about her? 

much appreciated

Anyone been with Lana lately? Is she looking old? What's her body like these days? Last I heard she didn't offer full service on 20 minute booking.

Im new to PP, but have been to C741 a couple of times over rhe years...so this is a general, albeit honest recollection (last time there 6 months ago). Yes, the carpark config is cruddy. They need to resize them, have one less spot so the the others can at least park in comfort. There's always the service station next door, or the servixe road. Wvwn though Brooklyn has a "rough" reputation, I've never had any issues. As for reception, I've never been treated with anything other than respect as a customer (even when left after not finding lady of choice). However as far as choice goes, don't know anywhere else in Melbourne with as much variety. They have an additional $10 surcharge very late at night (nothing too surprising there) and the rooms are very good indeed. Clean showers with soap, and a special little infrared light to check your nob for cooties, so they take hygiene / STDs swriously (always a giod thing). I would recommend C741 any day of the week as a good venue. Like anything in life, the girls come down to personal taste, and as its been a while since Ive been there Im not going to pluck anything from memory to misguide anyone (although had a great stay with a young plump blonde, also a hot petite young Korean girl). 9 / 10, well recommended!! cheers, ds

I know exactly who you are talking about. She is unbelievably busty for an Asian. Big tits with a largish buttock. She easily mid to late 30s. 

HEY YO!

Went last week stayed with Lana review to follow.

However my post is about the receptionist...there is a hot receptionist prob early 40's busty curvacious round face similar to schapelle corby....dont know her name but def something that caught the attention of lil mac.

Lana said the receptionst does not work the rooms...anyone verify that?

cheers

I been to this place once, i went with a WL by the name of Natalia has anyone heard of her?

Is Natalia the BBW girl with brown hair? 

This place is ok and reasonably priced @ 130 a half hour, with the occasional gem. Only thing is the constant disco lights change in the room. 

Usually a few girl on

that would be natasha

Natasha, thats her.

She offers anal for only $30 extra...good price for anyone looking for it.

bluddy Council has dug up and resurfacing the Service Road out their front this morning, and I can't drive into the carpark.

Rung 741 and they didn't even know about it!

Might try again this arvo if the bitumen's set by then...

...funny there's a number of cars parked inside, so there's gonna be some girls spewing, trying to get out this morning, after a hard night at the office :)

Strange nobody's gone outside wondering why no john had gone in all morning?