Club 741 - General Discussion Thread

Checked out the website, not sure if it was up to date, rates were quoted as $205 p/h day, $215 p/h night (after 12 am) if those rates are current, no wonder the place is so busy!

I went in there once, and the premises look good inside,and had some loudish music playing ,with a good vibe. Unfortunately the ladies were pretty much B class and wouldn't get a job in the city, so maybe that's why the rates are cheaper.

I went in there once, and the premises look good inside,and had some loudish music playing ,with a good vibe. Unfortunately the ladies were pretty much B class and wouldn't get a job in the city, so maybe that's why the rates are cheaper.

oh well, with just the one exposure didnt reflect the level of talent generlly available.

Next time try the after dinner evening shift girls.

Imho, i'd now quite happily bypass any of my past city destinations for a 741 or Spellbounds visit.

Prices. In addition to the above rates info, a 2 hr stint example:

$405 - if you have used credit card(incl surcharge) & surrendered a $10 club discount card

I was kinda expecting more reviews for this place considering how busy it is every time I go

it's probably the only establishment I have frequented for years now

I embarrassingly was in there a couple of days ago and just as I went to make a booking I realised I had forgotten my wallet at home :blush:

it should be noted the number is wrong in the description, it displays '9417 6004' which is collingwood confidential's number

I was kinda expecting more reviews for this place considering how busy it is every time I go

it's probably the only establishment I have frequented for years now

I embarrassingly was in there a couple of days ago and just as I went to make a booking I realised I had forgotten my wallet at home :blush:

it should be noted the number is wrong in the description, it displays '9417 6004' which is collingwood confidential's number

good pickup j83 on the typo thanks. i'm sure Collingwood wouldn't have asked it be corrected :) is this the hidden mysterious reason why there are more collingwood supporters than for the West eh?

Try Monica a cheeky sexy hot body with nice tight ass and boobs ...she always provide great service!

eagerly awaiting a seperate Review on your discovery tony

Quality venue, good location near freeways, nice clean rooms, the available talent is to my standard n loving, finally got a new venue to visit regularly

Try Monica a cheeky sexy hot body with nice tight ass and boobs ...she always provide great service!

Monica works at Bayside Angels, Cheltheham every Thursdays and Fridays :P

Monica is amazing whereever however the lady is a delight who makes you enjoy every minute of your session, for me personally anyway knows how to push my buttons

has anyone booked the African booty queen Honey lately, im looking to go tomorrow if any reviews available

Hopefully you'll do your first review on PP when you do.

heh heh M, don't dat booty just flow everywhere :P

Edited by Manofkent
Reference to moving the review into its own thread removed

Had some memorable punts here back in the day. One drunk chick who gave up the ass in the middle of the booking! Another that had half her arm missing (how i missed THAT in the intro i'll never know)..

Had some memorable punts here back in the day. One drunk chick who gave up the ass in the middle of the booking! Another that had half her arm missing (how i missed THAT in the intro i'll never know)..

That made me laugh, hard

The place is rather good. The pros of the venue is that there is a diverse range of women from different cultures and body sizes. I recomend a women called Kenya formerly call Armani.

has anyone booked Kate? have heard a few good things about her keen on booking her soon!!

I booked Kate Friday and was very happy. Check out my review.

Are there usually many girls available during the late morning on a weekday?

Cheers!

you can expect between 12 to 15 on during the weekdays.

The only hastle is the 8 room limitation, however being the slow down in punter arrivals, a trend all over parlour town these days, the room problem solves itself.

The competition there is fierce, with you copping a higher than expected variety of the girls promising extra stuff - that won't be delivered once you climb the stairs to the room.

Seen quite a bit of door slamming going on with big-headed punters exiting in a huff when a promised bareback doesn't happen like promised.

Cops have been called in on occasion, and the punter(s) sent on his way as the management is real buddybuddy with the boys in blue in that locale, and said punters avoid accompanying to the station to follow thru with complaints. Wives will find out :unsure:

Girls win......