Kisska

Club 741 - General Discussion Thread

Icyraindrops

Anyone have any intel on Yaz? They play the descriptions up but sounds like my type of girl.

junda

good one

BobBob808

One know if Lara still works here? 

spiderbaiter

I rocked up here about 6 weeks ago one Sunday--never been before. Had a lady mid-40s--really nice, smokin' bod, comfortable--was impressed by the premises and the staff, too.

Seems like an alright place.

Bill Posters
On 29/05/2019 at 10:26 PM, spiderbaiter said:

I rocked up here about 6 weeks ago one Sunday--never been before. Had a lady mid-40s--really nice, smokin' bod, comfortable--was impressed by the premises and the staff, too.

Seems like an alright place.

Ehh.. The last 4-5 times I've introed here I've left empty handed. Too many girls want 100$ for 'light kissing and daty' and weren't for me. Either that or only two girls were available. 

Is the lady you're referring to called Mia by the chance? 

spiderbaiter
4 minutes ago, Fuck Truck said:

Ehh.. The last 4-5 times I've introed here I've left empty handed. Too many girls want 100$ for 'light kissing and daty' and weren't for me. Either that or only two girls were available. 

Can’t recall but don’t think so—that’s my daughter’s name so I naturally avoid WLs with that name lol (just kind of grosses me out). I wasn’t in a kissy mood, so it suited me fine. Normally I am all over DATY etc... 

head
35 minutes ago, Fuck Truck said:

Sounds terrible indeed. I was looking at their website the other day and they basically said that if you have come in too many times without making a booking then you may not be allowed in anymore. I had a chuckle after reading fuck trucks encounters at intro which clearly suggests the problem lays more with the establishment/establishment sex workers than with punters. Lift your game "Club 741".

BobBob808

Hey guys does Lara (tall, big titts, aussie) till work here and if not does anyone know where she went?

Bootylover30

Hey guys

just wondering if anyone has seen Stella???

BobBob808

Hey guys does anyone know where that Lara girl went? 

Somflover
On 03/10/2019 at 6:45 AM, BobBob808 said:

Hey guys does anyone know where that Lara girl went? 

I remember she worked at Californian club before. Not sure if under the same name. Maybe try there?

• Thanks 1

Arseteroid

Is the girl Shanaya still work there 

Did she assume the name Samira,which she goes by in the other place in Brighton?

Stirred

Has anyone seen Yaz lately? Or might know where she's gone? 

Thanks

Lougato

Stay away from Melissa, offers deluxe for 260 and nothing deluxe about her service. Nice tits thats about it, wouldn't even lick balls and said offered kissing but strayed from it. Never had a working lady so restricting. It's surprising cos she was older as well.  I got tricked with the lighting in the intro room as well she looked far better in. Really great tits though not gonna front haha

Stirred
15 hours ago, Lougato said:

Stay away from Melissa, offers deluxe for 260 and nothing deluxe about her service. Nice tits thats about it, wouldn't even lick balls and said offered kissing but strayed from it. Never had a working lady so restricting. It's surprising cos she was older as well.  I got tricked with the lighting in the intro room as well she looked far better in. Really great tits though not gonna front haha

Assuming you mean $260 inclusive of standard service, yes? 

weapon50
22 hours ago, Stirred said:

Assuming you mean $260 inclusive of standard service, yes? 

I would hope so! 😳

Lougato

I paid 260 all up when for 170-180 I get far better service elsewhere with younger and  more attractive women. 

Punter201769

Does anyone know if Becky is still working?

Hot young blonde, big natural tits.

Stirred

Does anyone know where Allegra has gone? 

BobBob808

Hey guys anyone known the name of that BBW with the tanned skin and bark hair that works here? Only intro'd her and can't remember her name.

listener

New girl at 741 Izzy does anyone know whether she previously worked at Bodyline Yarraville?