Club 741 - General Discussion Thread

i spoke with the main person at club 741 today and she confirmed ashleigh has taken some personal leave to focus on her health, they dont anticipate her return for a while

such as shame as i have been trying to book her for a few weeks now... she came highly recommended

Anyone been with Destiny before? Been recommended her and I remember her being a looker when she introed last time.

Has anyone been with Georgina?

i went there 3 weeks ago and booked someone else but she was a stunner, looks like Angelina Valentine

she does charge and extra $50 on top but i've heard its worth the while

Bugger I never got to stay with her even when she was at TMC.

It seems a lot of Main Course girls go to Club 741 my favourite Sofia went there unbeknownst to me in spite of me asking the TMC managers where she went to.

Anyone know of any girls here that do anal as standard?

I did bump into one a while back she was a tanned asian girl but i never got to book her and havent seen her since

Anyone stayed with Natasha and know where she's gone?

If Natasha is a 19yo Russian girl she may be at Spellbound.

If Natasha is a 19yo Russian girl she may be at Spellbound.

Don't think that's her, she was early-mid 20's, Australian and full figured.

Sometimes they have that rude manasan I think the Polynesian one? She refuses to tell you who is on she just insists that you come down and look. Safe to say I don't go when she is there

Fuck I don't like that one. Frenchie on the other hand... best.

Twitter is best for rosters. Not updated daily, it makes it easier to ask if your favourite girl is on.

Quick question for admins though: for the places I been to, there are a heap of girls I can review. How long is too long for me to leave one? And if they're terrible, is there a black listing thread I can put their names in?

Has anyone had the opportunity to see Lara?

Tall, thin, pretty Aussie girl with huge fake tits?

She was snapped up before I could get to her.

Any feed back would be greatly appreciated.  :)

Do any of the receptionists actually tell you anything about the girls? Twitter seems to just be the list for the day, hard to guess when those girls will actually be there

Do any of the receptionists actually tell you anything about the girls? Twitter seems to just be the list for the day, hard to guess when those girls will actually be there

You're always best off calling, they have heaps of girls on the roster and constantly change. They've been pretty helpful when I've called up before.

Anyone stayed with Vagas?

. Yep. Review will follow soon but the short answer is shes a rip off and not worth a punt

Anyone know by any chance where Stella has gone? Have not seen her for months?

Also noticed Sophie has dropped off the roster lately.

On 19/01/2018 at 11:06 PM, MrFlotsam said:

Anyone know if Montana is coming back?  She was there a couple of months ago.

Once they disappear that’s it mate. Find a new hobby.

Hi fellow punters, any one have any experience with the 2 new girls “adaraya” (who seem to be on from midnight ) and “shanaya “ ( she might have been around a bit). I was wondering about both after spotting them on roster any one had any experience, any intel ???