Club 741 - General Discussion Thread

Haha Daddymac ,

Like how you put on the bogan accent.Sometimes you have to get creative as a punter hahah.

Punting ain't easy!

HEY YO

Armani is now at Ultimate Magic....daddymac went all up in her huge ass

Awesome time

HEY YO

Awesome time

Thanks for the update, much closer driving there for me. Which days does she work there?

HEY YO

Awesome time

Bbbj? cim? Extras?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

HEY YO

Awesome time

hahaha

I was in there last night and overheard her say that she will be "back" on Monday day shift. Might be worth calling them to check

I was in there last night and overheard her say that she will be "back" on Monday day shift. Might be worth calling them to check

hi bbj hunter are you talking about corey or asheligh?

hi bbj hunter are you talking about corey or asheligh?

Ashleigh, she might mean just working reception but if there's a chance of her coming back then it's worth a phone call

I'm surprised there isn't more activity on this board. This place has quite a bit of variety and the last line up actually had a couple of girls i could have picked.

Having a roster makes such a difference in my opinion. I think they have a special system of intro where only a handful go out each time as they have heaps of girls on at a time. I've introed a few times, booked and see a completely different set of girls go intro next room.

HEY YO

Why do you need a roster. Just ring up the receptionist tells u who is working that night. They can even describe nationalities and or other features...

Then you rock up have an intro

If you want a specific girl just ask the receptionist

No point going to the website to read about a dated list

Sometimes they have that rude manasan I think the Polynesian one? She refuses to tell you who is on she just insists that you come down and look. Safe to say I don't go when she is there

HEY YO

Why do you need a roster. Just ring up the receptionist tells u who is working that night. They can even describe nationalities and or other features...

Then you rock up have an intro

If you want a specific girl just ask the receptionist

No point going to the website to read about a dated list

So when you call you dont have to put on a different accent.

Guys, I just rang up and they said Ashleigh was on tonight if you see this don't miss this opportunity

Guys, I just rang up and they said Ashleigh was on tonight if you see this don't miss this opportunity

HEY YO

OMG I just blew my load at this message.

Lucky I just got paid....looks like 741 is going to get lots of calls daily from me to see when Ashleigh is next on

Rhat would have been ashway last night.

But......

hey guys good old ashleigh, man by far the best chick I've ever stayed with, I remember her at Tmc,great tits,tasty pussy, she's one mad fuck.

Has anyone have the service from Natasha? looks like she is a curvy girl that I was recommended....

Want to know who provides awesome DFKssss in 741?

Any recommendations?

Not into asians though.

Go for Mia, she is awesome with Dfk. She"s blonde and where's glasses ( the 30 year old school teacher look) nice rack to go along.

Hi peeps,I hear ashleigh was back on the floor on Friday, did anyone get the pleasure of playing with her?