Club 741 - General Discussion Thread

Seen quite a bit of door slamming going on with big-headed punters exiting in a huff when a promised bareback doesn't happen like promised.

Now that's what i call fuck'n "KAOS!"

Word to the wise, stay completely clear of Layla. European girl, raven hair, large bust. Possibly the worse punt I have ever had. Would write a review but still completely pissed off.

Visited Monique on Friday, beautiful girl, below average performance, stick with amazin women like Grace and Goldie and Maria, but anyone got feedback on Coco, Envy or Summer

Went there the other night and stayed with Grace. Was extremely worth every cent I paid. She's an athletic Polynesian looking girl with darkish skin and long black hair. One of the best blowies ever.

Has anybody else noticed any other good sleazebag trends lately? Milf huntin' Wolf was in 741 Lounge waiting for one of his wives, when this real sleazebag lookin' indian walks past into Intro. Poor girl went in and next thing is the Tif is woken by an Iphone smashing itself on the floor by the vibrating couch. Farkin' kunt was videoing the girls. Hahaha one smashed phone and an Indian out on his arse.

has anyone booked cleo? I'm thiking to go in later this week and maybe write up my first review :D

Has anybody else noticed any other good sleazebag trends lately? Milf huntin' Wolf was in 741 Lounge waiting for one of his wives, when this real sleazebag lookin' indian walks past into Intro. Poor girl went in and next thing is the Tif is woken by an Iphone smashing itself on the floor by the vibrating couch. Farkin' kunt was videoing the girls. Hahaha one smashed phone and an Indian out on his arse.

He got what he desrved, the place is full of signs mentioning mobile phones and other camera devices arent allowed.

FYI punters, went back to see Six the other day and was slightly disappointed.. she was petite and attractive 6 months ago, she's now grown in size and face seemed a bit bloated too. Not working out anymore perhaps? Anyway, i saw her but came back without booking (bloody waste of time driving to the far west!)

HEY YO!

I rang Club 741 yesterday around 5ish.

I wanted to see if Ashleigh was available she was not. However I was suprised to hear the lineup

Tina, and Honey.....now I enquired further and the receptionist said yes both are Madagassarian.

Tina i think works during the day and finishes at 5 which will be impossible for me to stay with.

I was wondering if anyone can confirm both Tina and Honey who are sisters if they are both working.

The mouth waters at the possibility of both sisters in a a double booking.

Cheers

go through all the club 741 archives and you should find most answers. The only wildcard is that if you ever see Tina, she'll do an intro but won't usually appear again if she gets chosen. Little cock tease has been showing up to intro just to piss hubby off. He follows her and gives her a heap of cash to come back home again. She gets a couple of jobs in before he arrives. Has any other regular noticed the pattern? Tif enjoys getting cock teased all the time, just for the sight of her entrance - and then waits for one of his wives to follow on in.

any description of Tina? I'm sure a brothel wouldn't let someone play games like that for long.

If a girl does an intro and is hot, she'll get fucked.

HEY YO!

I fuked Tina heaps of times in the past. The most amazing ass I have ever had the pleasure of doing. If you like your women tanned and If your a fan of the badadonka donk booty that would even put Kim Kardashin to shame....then Tina is for you...If you cannot get the Grade A rump then you can try her sister Honey who is slightly lower in the rankings but also packs a wonderful booty.

Trust me im the bid bad booty daddymac when I speak of the booty yall know im speaking gospel.

HEY YO!

I fuked Tina heaps of times in the past........

ahhh!, but what about a Tina root more recently? and yes she has a much better package to hang her honeypot from than does honey

HEY YO!

Very good question tifino.

Unfornatually I wont be able to investigate this unless Tina decides to move to some afternoon/evening shifts...I work in Mulgrave so no chance of getting to Brooklyn when she is on.

It would be amazing though to have Tina sitting on my face while Honey rides me....ohh well I guess for now I will only be able to toss over that image in my brain :)

her shift times aren't easy to work out, seeing as she has two little rugrats to look after, but if the Tif finds an updatred concrete pattern, he'll pass it on. Lucky he has a wide nest of 8 thai milf wives about town to occupy when there's no black beauties about in the west: tina honey etc - and no riri in the east.

Last year there was a lady called Electra at 741. She was from Queensland. Does anyone know where she is now, or when she will be back.

HEY YO!

A bit dissapointed with the receptionist at 741 today.

Rang around 4pm from work and was told Ashleigh was working and will be there till 8

Reached 741 after spending time listing to lone wolf, purple, jb and chief rocked up around 7pm

Receptionist said Ashleigh not working today.

Decided to take an intro.

Some nice talent..

Six looks very pretty....nice Canadian accent...very very pretty.....

Chevron looks like Mischa/Stella from Westminister/Studio 466....even has the same deep voice...

Stella also has a pretty face

Didnt stay with any...I had my mind set to seeing Ashleigh...plus wanted to read the forums before selecting a lady...

One of the rare occasions where the smaller brain in the head overulled the bigger brain in the penis.

Guys any reviews on Chevron? Stella?....I read the reviews on Six....she will def be a lady I will try in the future.

Cheers

Was with Grace tonight and one thing is definitely different from the review on her. She has enhanced breasts, no longer an A cup, I'd say she's a D now. And I don't think it's been mentioned, but she really enjoys anal.