Club 741 - General Discussion Thread

Anyone have any intel on Yaz? They play the descriptions up but sounds like my type of girl.

I rocked up here about 6 weeks ago one Sunday--never been before. Had a lady mid-40s--really nice, smokin' bod, comfortable--was impressed by the premises and the staff, too.

Seems like an alright place.

On 29/05/2019 at 10:26 PM, spiderbaiter said:

I rocked up here about 6 weeks ago one Sunday--never been before. Had a lady mid-40s--really nice, smokin' bod, comfortable--was impressed by the premises and the staff, too.

Seems like an alright place.

Ehh.. The last 4-5 times I've introed here I've left empty handed. Too many girls want 100$ for 'light kissing and daty' and weren't for me. Either that or only two girls were available. 

Is the lady you're referring to called Mia by the chance? 

4 minutes ago, Fuck Truck said:

Ehh.. The last 4-5 times I've introed here I've left empty handed. Too many girls want 100$ for 'light kissing and daty' and weren't for me. Either that or only two girls were available. 

Can’t recall but don’t think so—that’s my daughter’s name so I naturally avoid WLs with that name lol (just kind of grosses me out). I wasn’t in a kissy mood, so it suited me fine. Normally I am all over DATY etc... 

35 minutes ago, Fuck Truck said:

Sounds terrible indeed. I was looking at their website the other day and they basically said that if you have come in too many times without making a booking then you may not be allowed in anymore. I had a chuckle after reading fuck trucks encounters at intro which clearly suggests the problem lays more with the establishment/establishment sex workers than with punters. Lift your game "Club 741".

On 03/10/2019 at 6:45 AM, BobBob808 said:

Hey guys does anyone know where that Lara girl went? 

I remember she worked at Californian club before. Not sure if under the same name. Maybe try there?

• Thanks 1

Stay away from Melissa, offers deluxe for 260 and nothing deluxe about her service. Nice tits thats about it, wouldn't even lick balls and said offered kissing but strayed from it. Never had a working lady so restricting. It's surprising cos she was older as well.  I got tricked with the lighting in the intro room as well she looked far better in. Really great tits though not gonna front haha

• Thanks 1
15 hours ago, Lougato said:

Stay away from Melissa, offers deluxe for 260 and nothing deluxe about her service. Nice tits thats about it, wouldn't even lick balls and said offered kissing but strayed from it. Never had a working lady so restricting. It's surprising cos she was older as well.  I got tricked with the lighting in the intro room as well she looked far better in. Really great tits though not gonna front haha

Assuming you mean $260 inclusive of standard service, yes? 

Does anyone know if Becky is still working?

Hot young blonde, big natural tits.

Hey guys anyone known the name of that BBW with the tanned skin and bark hair that works here? Only intro'd her and can't remember her name.

On 29/12/2019 at 11:11 PM, Lougato said:

I don't know if it was you or another person that did a Google review on her but it seems that this Melissa very unpopular. Her intel on the website sounded so promising though. 

Tiffany is another that got bad reviews too. 

I am still curious to see what this place is like. It's not a long drive for me and some of the ladies sound like the type I am looking for. Plus I want to save a bit of money compared to what I pay at the city brothels. 

Pearl looks interesting and I have to see if this Star lady really is a Star. 

On 08/02/2021 at 10:58 AM, tan said:

How is this joint these days? Do I need to book?

If you want to book Star, you're better off. She gets booked very quickly. Not sure about the others. 

I am glad that I did because the other WLs didn't impress me with their looks, attitude, and service details. 

• Thanks 1