Kisska

Club 741 - General Discussion Thread

Kisska

Club 741, Brooklyn :: (03) 9314 4242

Address: 741 Geelong Rd, Brooklyn, VIC 3012

Email | Website | (03) 9314 4242 | SWA: 6259BE

Hey Guys,

Came on here to see if there were any reviews on this place? Can't seem to find it in the list?

Thanks!

trenchy

You are right it's not on the list. Probably means no one has bothered to do a review from this place. It's a very busy parlour with a mixed bag of ladies so suprising that not 1 review yet.

Cunning Linguist

Hi Kisska.

We'd love it if you'd kick off a review of this place.

I know nothing at all about club741, so would be interested in reading anything you have on it.

If you do have a punt here, please share your experience.

Rumpole

I went there once to see Eve (now retired) a long time ago. It is on a busy road and I feel a bit inhibited going in. Certainly no recent experience.

AndyJ

Yes, the reason why is not listed is simply because no-one has posted a review and/or general info about the parlour yet. As soon as that happens, I create a dedicated folder. Cheers

Puds

I had 2 punts here on the same night about 3 or 4 weeks ago. Bue due to the chaos in my work life at the moment and the fact that my laptop AND old PC are both nearly ready for the tip means I haven't had the time or ability to write reviews. This is my 4th attempt at writing this post!!! I'm on the verge of taking a sledgehammer to em both.

But here's a brief summary. Hopefully I get this out this time before my laptop crashes again.

The ladies I saw were:

Danielle - Thai - mid to late 30's....formerly "Katie" at Ji-Li....A top lady, short with natural C or D cups.....always a great time with her.

Sue - Malay-Indian...although she looked to be just indian to me. (I dunno what the difference is) Mid to late 20's..very pretty, long, long black hair, curvy figure, A great lady too. Enjoyed her company.

As I have said previously, I am on an enforced layoff at the moment, and not sure when it will end. These remain my last 2 FS punts.

AndyJ, I dunno if this is sufficient for a "general discussion" thread to be started or whatever.

tifino

Club 741 is situated facing Geelong Road, Brooklyn.

741's front gate is entered from a service road leading off geelong road, at the petrol station before it. the compound is discreet, being surrounded by generously high property solid fence.

The carpark is well protected by security cameras.

Strongly advise you reverse park into your lot, as this park is easily quite filled due to the club's popularity, such that you maybe squeezing into the last spot in the corner.

The building is a pretty much standard 2 storey parlour setup. Even though 741 is an outer suburban setup, I would still class them in an upper bracket in terms of quality of services, style and presentation.

Of course you can always get a preview at their web site www.club741.com.au for the layout, a tour,and of course basic intro descriptions of the ladies generally available.

The web page can get quite out of date, so if you are looking for someone in particular, give them a ring.

The contact staff are very easy people to talk to.

The ladies are quite a mix, which should satisfy any taste for ethnicity. You'll see ladies ranging from eurasian, thai, korean, and on special occasions in the past - africans i.e somali. Oh, and caucasian if you really want want something different. Naah!

They're all real girls, no trannies ever as a far as I am aware. The establishment itself is always staffed by women, which i have always found to be more are more inviting reason to go there. You'll always have a lady hanging off your arm, right up till you walk back out the front door.

For rates, it's best to go to their site. At the time of writing those prices are correct. When leaving you may be lucky enough to receive a discount ($10) card, for your next visit. This seems to depend on who is working reception though.

Always been a pleasant experience in this establishment. Even more of a pleasure to come back for more.

If you arrive early for a booking, the expansive lounge, with music and/or large panel tv going will comfortably pass the time. Great comfy couches.

With usually more important things on my mind, i've never actually counted the number of rooms working, but I would estimate there are 8 rooms upstairs.

trenchy

Strongly advise you reverse park into your lot, as this park is easily quite filled due to the club's popularity, such that you maybe squeezing into the last spot in the corner.

For rates, it's best to go to their site. At the time of writing those prices are correct. When leaving you may be lucky enough to receive a discount ($10) card, for your next visit. This seems to depend on who is working reception though.

Yeah good advice but a bit late :o . Last time i was there it took me a good 5 minutes getting out of this spot.. Much like the rear car park at Far Eastern Relaxation, just a bugger to get out of unless you were driving some small wheel base.

I haven't been lucky enough for the discount card. :( but now i know ;)

Puds

Strongly advise you reverse park into your lot,

This is VERY good advice. I had to do a 48 point turn to get out in my big ute last time........as Trenchy said, similair to Far Eastern....except there it's a whole lot easier to just park on the street!!!!

Cunning Linguist

Reminds me of Eastern 25 I think it was. Narrow curved driveway to the carpark at the back.

Tons of damage on the corrugated iron fence from people trying to negotiate their cars through.

tifino

Funny thing is that the entire F.E.R. complex would easily fit inside 741's carpark.

I see it as just an example of either how bad (some) melbourne driving punters are at parking, or they're merely-carelessly desperate enough just to get inside the door before the other punter(s).

So for all you readers that havent been to 741 as yet; ":treat the carpark as you would a woman". Reverse your thing into the right hole, the right way up, and the rest of us will be happy.

Myself, I drive a non-caucasian car, one that speaks domo arigato, a really big one at that, being a 7 seater. But, I have never encountered a problem extracting myself if I have reversed in.

tifino

I wasnt having a go at any of you that have already posted to this subject of 741 (parking).

Its all those nameless dudes that roll in and not care about fellow drivers.

Just wanted to be clear, that I'm on your side & trying to illuminate, beyond our circle, the potential problems, that some individuals have caused through carelessness.

Dont want punters missing the delights inside 741, do we?

Hungover

Sue - Malay-Indian...although she looked to be just indian to me. (I dunno what the difference is)

Malay-Indian = Indian ancestry/ethnicity, but from Malaysia

as opposed to Indians who come from India.

AlwaysReady

Malay-Indian = Indian ancestry/ethnicity, but from Malaysia

as opposed to Indians who come from India.

And the main difference, other than the country of origin, is between the ears. :)

tifino

We are hoping to get good info together so that 741 can finally have its own thread, like all other parlours. So it would be constructive to see constructive comment.

Can we see less of that ethnic IQ gutter comment please? I for one have utmost respect for all the girls there, and elsewhere, as they put a lot on the line for us joes.

Hugh Jorgenn

I used to frequent this establishment quite a bit many moons ago and used to see an older woman who worked nights and called herself Nicky or Nikki. She was of Greek descent, had very dark hair, was far from slim and actually used to joke about her weight saying things like, "No. I'm not pregnant". I saw her many times and she was just incredible in the sack. If I knew for certain she had returned, I'd be there tonight!

Puds

tifino, I think you've misinterpreted AlwaysReady's comments mate.

I don't believe he was referring to any difference in intelligence between Indian and Malaysian-Indian ladies. But rather their attitude towards being involved in the sex industry.

tifino

thanks puds, no intention to make any stir, but hoping that any post simply stays on the subject.

Having lived in that country over a number of years, i've witnessed how indians are looked down upon.

I seemed to be focussing on the respective indian lady as a person. rather than just as a WL. Is that wrong?

So, a lot of things said these days sometimes come over better if theres no possibility of a misintepretation, suggesting racial overtone, intended or not.

Sorry if i offènded anybody if i misinterpreted what white matter meant.

Spent too many years involved in Workplace Equity.

tifino

just clearing a potential for misintepretation of what i had just posted earlier. I was too quick 2 submit that reply before checking.

Sorry

I added a new term into the equation in that reply:

white matter.

(Not a racial word). Just the term I use myself for whats between the ears.

Lets get back on track - focus- 741

Thumb is getting sore on this phone.

Cunning Linguist

white matter.

(Not a racial word). Just the term I use myself for whats between the ears.

Why white matter and the more commonly used grey matter?

tifino

Well, C.L.

This story takes me way back to '77, when as a raw military recruit; we were fed all sorts of stuff.

There was this plate of sheep brains on my plate, which looked just like a dishful of cauliflower lumps.

The secret as to why it didn't taste anything like cauliflower, has simply stuck in the brain forever, and also the look of the others' faces when they too realised when they'd just swallowed.

Guess that is where it 'stemmed' from.

A plate of cauli, yeah right!.

Can LOL about that trick on us now.

I finished the meal though.

Cunning Linguist

Having eaten sheep brains, I'd say it tastes nothing like cauliflower.

If anything, I'd say it tasted a bit like egg white. But it was a long time ago that I had it.

It certainly wasn't an awful taste. Just different. It's the thought of what it is that may make some peoples stomachs turn. I tend to try most things.

tifino

That's about right, the taste.

Food for thought, I'd put it down to.

Or was it a no-brainer?

Have you ever tried a traditional Philippine dish called Balut?

Now that is a test for the weak stomached.

A heavily salted/cured duck egg.

With a baby duck half grown still inside,

including the feathers,

the beak,

and the crunchy legs.

Locals brag that an American would simply refuse to be brave enough.

I ate it all up, and so was accepted into their circle.

back to 741..........

Kisska

Hi Kisska.

We'd love it if you'd kick off a review of this place.

I know nothing at all about club741, so would be interested in reading anything you have on it.

If you do have a punt here, please share your experience.

Thanks for all the feedback, as a newbie you guys are a welcoming bunch! Mate, I'm on a mission now! A first review soon! ;)

tifino

Yay team, the first kick off.

Hope you have enjoyed the banter, kisska.

You'll have some hard choices to make there; with Maria spanish/thai, sue, danielle, yoko and linda all to start the saliva running. Oh, and the caucasians too.

Don't forget the reverse parking eh! - a well beaten subject.

Be watching for your review, with all hope that there will be a dedicated 741 page here soon to put the review into?

enjoy