11. Estimated Age: 21 - 25
  12. Estimated Ethnic Group: Caucasian / European Origin
  13. Hair Colour: Brown
  14. Hair Length: Long
  15. Eyes Colour: Blue
  16. Skin Colour: Pale
  17. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  18. Body Shape: Athletic
  19. Estimated Breast Size: C to D (Medium to Big)
  20. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  21. Kissing Available: Yes, DFK (Deep French Kissing)
  22. Blowjob: No
  23. DATY / Oral On Her: Yes, DATY on offer
  24. Overall Looks: Model material
  25. Overall Personality: Lovely
  26. Overall Performance: Out of this world!

Bodyrotic - August 2014 - Crystal and Jamie

After catching up with Crystal after many years I couldn’t wait to see here again. We had discussed doing a double together and she tells me that she works very well with Jaime, Lani and I believe Sienna. When I imagined the double I was picturing lots of boobs, lots of hands and a good time. Crystal told me that the doubles she does with the above girls is a lesbian double which is much more erotic.

When Crystal and Jamie entered the room I was pretty excited and a bit nervous, this was my first double for many years. Crystal who I have seen quite a few times is just breathtaking in personality and looks. She defiantly stokes my fire! It was my first time meeting Jaime and she was fantastically athletic, really attractive and a warm and loving personality.

The session started on the little couch in the room, lots of bodies touching each other and writhing together. The session started to heat up and the girls’ underwear came off, seeing Crystal and Jamie enthralled in a DFK was a sight that I will not forget. As the underwear came off Jamie and I went in for a combined nipple licking frenzy on Crystal who clearly enjoyed it. This was repeated on Jamie a little while later.

The session progressed to the floor as Jamie went down on Crystal as I went back to her Crystal’s delicious boobs. Seeing and feeling Crystal have an explosive orgasm while being licked by Jamie was a fantastically erotic experience.

The session then switched so it was Jamie being pleasured by Crystal while my hands and tongue found some lovely spots to play with.

We then moved to the massage table and the ladies continued to pleasure me with body slides, pleasure each other with more DFK and DATY and some absolutely profound dirty talk. Saying all the things they would like to do with Hoochie jr and each other all at the same time.

There were lots and lots of highlights, it was an awesome time being pleasured by these angels.

Completion was while being mounted by Crystal and Jamie; they faced each other in the middle of the bed and made out while playing with me. I had a perfect view of Crystals pussy and ass as I let loose an impressive load.

All in all it was awesome and I would like to do it again at some point in the near future.

Jamie, I really enjoyed meeting her I would gladly see her again in a single or double. She is sweet and sexy.

Crystal, well she is my muse. I found myself drawn to her time and time again during the session. She rocks!

The girls really enjoy each other’s company, no extras were charged for the lesbian double and I would highly recommend the experience.

• Thanks 5

I've been with Jaime a few times and she is fantastic.  She used to let me go down on her but she stopped allowing that.  Such a pity.

Crystal, well she is my muse.
Sounds like you two have a good connection and not just with your hips either. :P  ;)  

curious… was the dfk shared with you or just each other?

Mainly with each other, there was a bit of light kissing here and there

Wow.. I just got so hard reading this haha.

I think I saw Jamie once, can't remember exactly.

Crystal I saw a lot..

If I'm ever back in Oz, definitely going to try this out!

Thanks for the review

I was wondering how long it would take for Jaime and Crystal to get a 'double review'. 

Thanks for sharing mate!