Review Information

1. Sex Worker's Name: Chloe
  2. Session Month: August
  3. Session Year: 2014
  4. Type of Service: Parlour Worker
  5. Name of Agency or Parlour (if any): Club 741
  6. Establishment Address (Only for brothels): 741 Geelong Rd (AKA Princess Highway), Brooklyn
  7. Advertised Hourly Rate (Pick closest): $275
  8. Location where session took place: Victoria
  9. Session Day: Weekday
  10. Session Time: Evening
  11. Estimated Age: 26 - 30
  12. Estimated Ethnic Group: Caucasian / European Origin
  13. Hair Colour: Brown
  14. Hair Length: Long
  15. Eyes Colour: Brown
  16. Skin Colour: Pale
  17. Height: Tall - Above 170 cm / 5'7"
  18. Body Shape: Slim
  19. Any Tattoos?: A lot of them
  20. Kind of Experience: Starfish Experience
  21. Kissing Available: No
  22. Blowjob: Unsure
  23. DATY / Oral On Her: Yes, with a dam
  24. Overall Looks: Easy on the eye
  25. Overall Personality: Cold
  26. Overall Performance: Money down the drain

Club 741 - August 2014 - Chloe

Buttman Returns

Ok, so there weren't that many options when I arrived.

I asked the receptionist, a young attractive Asian girl about Sugar. She said that she was working weekends only. I asked about Charlie (never saw her, but was intrigued after reading the reviews). She said that she saw her working only for a couple of times and hasn't seen her after that for quite a while.

As this was not the receptionist I had seen in my previous visit to the place and as I stayed with Sugar on a weekday, I did not think that the info was 100% accurate, but both were not around and I was horny... 

2 girls introduced themselves. The first was about 40 y.o. Asian (Tiffany maybe?). She was nice in the intro and not a bad looking girl, but I tend to go for the younger ones, so decided to give it a miss.

The second was Chloe, a young Aussie. An okay intro, slim, doesn't look like a bad option when you are horny...

By the time the receptionist returned, she said that Chloe had been booked. I decided to wait, hoping to see other girls by the time Chloe finishes her half an hour session.

An Afro girl walked in (sorry, forgot her name). Not bad looking, I admit, but I wasn't really into her at that moment for some reason. Maybe because I found the alternative, Chloe more attractive. That said, she was nice and looked pretty good. Not a tall full figure girl. She wasn't skinny, but had proportional curves... and an average height. For those who have never been with an Afro girl and would like to try, you know what they say - once you go black... (I did go back myself, though ;-))

Anyway, within less than 30 minutes, Chloe returned. I should have taken it as a warning sign, but I was too horny to pay attention to any signs...

$130 exchanged hands and I was up for 30 minutes of heaven. Or, so I thought... (hoping for a Sugar-like experience) Alas, I was so wrong... :-(

I can swear that in the intro she said that she was into kissing and DATY. However, while in the room, no kissing was allowed.

You know these girls that go: "Don't do this" and "Don't do that"? No kissing, don't kiss my neck, I don't want to lie on my tummy, don't touch me here, don't do the DATY like that... OMG!

After 5 minutes, I couldn't be bothered. I was just hoping to be able to come as fast as I could and leave. 

This was not an easy task, I can tell you that much... Eventually I came and was out in about 20 minutes. Although I managed to come, I was NOT a happy puppy, I promise you!

IF THE OWNERS OF CLUB 741 ARE READING THIS POST: Please consider the type of girls you hire and the service they provide. Girls like Chloe may ruin your reputation. I have no idea how long she has been working there, but I hope that not for long. I came back because I had a great experience with Sugar. Chloe has erased the points that this place had in my book.

I obviously intend to schedule my next visit when Sugar is back. Hopefully, very soon...

• Thanks 7

However, while in the room, no kissing was allowed.

how low the things have come  :o  WL refusing for kiss also, are we fool who pay them?

should have picked the asian milf again as usual...

heh heh the afro option looks like it won't be on the menu for some time - (thanks to ebola) any afro girls around got their marching orders...

Ouch buttman - looks like no returns there for you. Pity - seen some good reviews there. Bogan chicks with tatts are always a risky punt IMO.

heh heh the afro option looks like it won't be on the menu for some time - (thanks to ebola) any afro girls around got their marching orders...

Yeh the Asian milf was almost certainly a better bet. Coulda done without the ebola gag though.

Sexrocks, are you replying to this review ? No mention of extras anywhere in the template or review text. Anyway, extras are for mugs.

Chloe also intro with me saying she does kissing and daty but into the room both is not  allowed .

She is a really nice girl but I think she is just over it for the day and a perfect example of a starfish experience for me .

Chloe pussy is  very loose too.

When I fuck her, she constantly moves around like a jelly fish....WT!!!

Anyway on the way out I saw a pretty tall blond hair girl comes in for the change over shift.

Went back there hoping to book that girl 2 weeks later at the similar time and that girl turn out to be the mamasam ....lol

Got intro with chloe again and same spiel of kissing and daty and I bolted out the door ......

I had a similar section with Chloe about half year ago. No this no that..... Wtf..... I did not even penetrate into her pussy since my little brother is early out of the mood. She was nice and friendly in the intro but it was only a trap to get you into her game.........

A classy woman will always charge for her extras.  Dont be so tight with your money!! I love to pay for extras if it is worth staying with the lady!!! Ladies who do alot of other extras for free, sorry they are desperate and filthy!!!

Sexrocks is a WL in disguise by the sounds of it.

heh heh the afro option looks like it won't be on the menu for some time - (thanks to ebola) any afro girls around got their marching orders...any

any suggestion for asian milfs , where should i go , do you remember their names ?thank you

any suggestion for asian milfs , where should i go , do you remember their names ?thank you

not that many there at the moment - but then, one girlie is usually enough for one at any one time...

Where? - upstairs  :)

oh okay, yes go upstairs, but the asian Milfs of late having been pretty well-built in the 'upstairs' dept.

The asian Milf numbers have been somewhat low of late; some having been put out to pasture, due to the influx of those blonde bimbos.

At any one time lately though, you might find: Yaya(thai), May (chinese), Maria(thai), Kim (thai), Jayda (indian)

Pitty about the lies and deception.

Drove past there on Friday around 7pm and the car park was chockers so there must be a few descent ladies causing the parking problem.

Lots of alternatives within a few hundred meters -:)

Hi Haoxee, I suggest you try the Oriental Plums if you are after old and used Asians, there is usually a large selection specifically of that there.

I had an intro with Chloe once, and just got a bad feeling about her, seems those instincts were right, though I considered her unattractive, so even if I had a good feeling about her, I do not think I would have booked.

Pitty about the lies and deception.

Drove past there on Friday around 7pm and the car park was chockers so there must be a few descent ladies causing the parking problem.

Lots of alternatives within a few hundred meters - :)

The cars may be a misleading indicator, as the girls park their cars there. I have been there once and the parking lot looked busy, one of the girls was getting out of her car and of the girls inside, only one was busy with a customer.

Guys is this true that Africa girls have been banned because of Ebola? That doesn't sound very fair, not even reasonable. Someone tell me it's not true please.

I had a similar experience with Chloe too. I think she's one to be avoided. I couldn't even finish in the 30 minute booking I had because of her attitude towards the whole thing being a 'job'. Never again. But, plenty of great girls at 741!