13. Estimated Ethnic Group: Caucasian / European Origin
  14. Hair Colour: Black
  15. Hair Length: Long
  16. Eyes Colour: Blue
  17. Skin Colour: Pale
  18. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  19. Body Shape: Full-figured
  20. Estimated Body Size: 10 to 12
  21. Estimated Breast Size: DD and above (Extra Large)
  22. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  23. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  24. Any Tattoos?: A lot of them
  25. Any Piercings?: One or two
  26. Kissing Available: Unsure
  27. Blowjob: Unsure
  28. DATY / Oral On Her: Unsure
  29. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  30. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  31. Extras Charged: Yes, additionally
  32. Overall Looks: Easy on the eye
  33. Overall Personality: Outgoing
  34. Overall Performance: It was okay

Bliss on Crown - August 2014 - Cassie

I decided to head over to Bliss on Crown aiming for an arrival time of the evening change over at 7pm.

There appeared to be a great line up on the roster.  There were a lot of new names and ladies that I was keen to meet.  Most without photos or profiles up on the Bliss website. 
In case no one was to my liking, my back up plan was to see one of my regular favourites - Maddy.  

I met just two girls.  I found the new young brunette receptionist to be more to my liking than the ladies I had just met.  I was a little disappointed considering in was change over time and had hoped more masseuses would be available - or becoming available.  I asked about Maddy and was told she was heavily booked.  

I decided to go with Cassie.  It was her smile and bubbly persona that sealed the deal.  
I usually prefer my ladies to be in the size 6-10 size range.  I will politely guess that Cassie is a curvy size 12.  
She is a young lady in her early-mid twenties from an Australian background.  She is short in stature, large DD/E natural breasts and  long black hair.    It was the face, smile and bubbly personality that won me over.  Otherwise a very different look than what I usually go for.  Cassie has multiple tattoos.  I asked her how many tattoos she has and she replied that she had lost count!  My guess would be 12+ 

As we walked up the stairs to the room I asked Cassie to tell me more about her service.  She was quick to mentioned extras as soon as we were inside the room... I just wanted to check her rules regarding touching so not to cause any awkwardness.   It would appear other extras are on offer but did not ask details.

I left $50 next to the massage oil under the table.  I showered and waited on the table for her to return.

Upon return, she stripped off and got straight into the massage.  Having said that, there was no real massage.  She was straight into the bodyslides using her extra large DD/E's all over my back.  The massage continued in this format on my front and back.  There was no under the table action but some stimulation through the hole.  Mostly just concentrating on massaging her breasts on my back.  I was having trouble getting over the line so finished the job doing it myself.  
She was quick to point out that there was not much time left and could she do anything else for me.  I asked her to massage my scalp until it was time.  This was nice but I felt she kept watching the clock towards the end - despite there being 15 min to go...   

While chatting with Cassie it came out that Maddy was NOT working on this particular night.  She said that several masseuses had called in sick.  One of my regular masseuses had let slip once that the roster is often fluffed out with girls that aren't actually there.    

In sum, Cassie wasn't my usual style of masseuse.  The massage was okay but I wouldn't repeat.  There were no hard feelings and it wasn't a bad service.  It just wasn't the mind blowing service that I have become accustomed to receiving from certain other ladies - here and elsewhere.  

Cheers 

• Thanks 3

I should add one more detail re Cassie's look.  She has a similar look / vibe to the actress - Pauley Perrette who plays Abby on CSI.