18. Knowledge of English: Very Good
  19. Hair Colour: Blond
  20. Hair Length: Long
  21. Eyes Colour: Green
  22. Skin Colour: Tanned
  23. Height: Tall - Above 170 cm / 5'7"
  24. Body Shape: Athletic
  25. Estimated Body Size: 8 to 10
  26. Estimated Breast Size: C to D (Medium to Big)
  27. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  28. Any Tattoos?: One or two
  29. Any Piercings?: One or two
  30. Kissing Available: Unsure
  31. Blowjob: Unsure
  32. DATY / Oral On Her: Unsure
  33. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  34. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  35. Overall Looks: An absolute goddess!
  36. Overall Personality: Lovely
  37. Overall Performance: Fantastic time

Bodyrotic - July 2014 - Khiara

I know she has been reviewed here before but I thought I'd just give my 2 cents (or 2 hundred dollars) input on Khiara at Bodytotic.

It has often been argued whether or not it is better to have a regular girl (at least in my head). I was always one of the opinion that there were never enough working/massage ladies. I never thought it was worth having a regular lady and I would always see a different girl in pursuit of finding the 'one'. You know the feeling, there's always that better lady out there, you just haven't found her yet.

Well gentlemen I think I have found the 'one'. I hate to say it, but I think I'm out of the market. I first saw Khiara a couple of months ago. I was blown away at how good she was then and for the first time ever, did a return visit to the same girl. She was just as good the second time.

The difference with Khiara is that she doesn't make you feel like a client or customer. It's more than a massage with Khiara. Spending time with Khiara is like having a massage from a friend who you get benefits with. I know it's probably all part of the show (or maybe it is just part of her make up), but she makes you feel that she is genuinely interested in how you are going, how your day has been, etc. I'm not much of a talker during sessions but I find I can't shut up talking to her during a session. I've had conversations about everything with her, even talking about the most mundane things with her is interesting. She is very, very easy to talk about anything with.

Her ability to go from catch up with old long lost friend to getting naughty with your fuck buddy is something to behold as well. She knows exactly when it's time to get down to the business and it's like a brand new personality has entered the room, which is fantastic. And boy does she know how to turn it on.

Kisses on the back and ear - Check

Playing with you  while she is under the table - Check

Dirty talking - Check

Mock fucking - Check

Then when the fantastic finish has occurred, it's back to catching up and what have you got planned for the rest of the day, week or weekend.

I never thought I'd stick to or have a regular as I always thought someone else is better out there. But I'm ready to concede. If you're after a good old fashioned rub and tug with a gorgeous girl (both inside and out), than Khiara is the girl.

Fortunately (or unfortunately) for me, she is about to go on a 10 week holiday so I'll have some time to 'play up' while she's away. But when she's back, I'll be straight back to a booking with her. And she will probably want to hear what I've been up to while she's been away and tell me about her holiday. And to be honest, I can't wait to get there to talk and hear all about it....

• Thanks 5

Sounds like she fits the bill FD and it's always good to reacquaint with a lady that knows just when and how to turn you on

Can confirm that Khiara is the bee's knees of erotic massage. Has not been on for at least 4 weeks though and presume she is enjoying the hiatus that footy_dude alluded to in July. Would love to know who footy_dude has replaced Khiara with over that period and what he thinks. All of my experiences with Khiara were at Five Dock 5+ years ago.

Ha thanks for bumping this review. It has bought back some good memories.

To be honest, I've been kinda laying low while Khiara has been away. I've dabbled in cheap full service places and tried a massage here and there of Cracker but nothing certainly to write home about (or on this forum for that matter). I actually don't think I've been back to Bodyrotic since this reviewed massage which is kind of disappointing when I think about it.

I've been sort of saving my pennies until she gets back, which according to my memory should be at the end of this month.

A good read, used to live around the corner from this place and was going to try it out but wanted to do some research first, I heard its a pretty good place and might have to head on over and see khiara.

Thanks for the review!