14. Estimated Ethnic Group: Caucasian / European Origin
  15. Hair Colour: Brown
  16. Hair Length: Long
  17. Eyes Colour: Blue
  18. Skin Colour: Pale
  19. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  20. Body Shape: Slim
  21. Estimated Body Size: 8 to 10
  22. Estimated Breast Size: C to D (Medium to Big)
  23. Enhanced breasts?: Yes, enhanced
  24. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  25. Any Tattoos?: None, no tattoos
  26. Any Piercings?: None, no piercings
  27. Full Sex Available: No
  28. Kind of Experience: GFE/PSE Combined
  29. Kissing Available: No
  30. Blowjob: No
  31. DATY / Oral On Her: No
  32. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  33. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  34. Overall Looks: Beautiful
  35. Overall Personality: Lovely
  36. Overall Performance: Fantastic time

Bodyrotic - July 2014 - Crystal

I have seen Crystal on multiple occasions.  I have seen her alone and on occasions in double appointments.   
Her, Jaime and Nina tend to dominate the feedback on the Bodyrotic website.

Crystals photos are accurate.  She is a size 8 brunette with pale white skin.  An intelligent and sexy young lady.  She is the rare combination of beauty and brains.  

I have indulged in a number of kinky activities with this young lady...  Today was no exception.  

The massage started as usual.  A therapeutic massage with some sensual strokes and through the hole stimulation.  Then came the bodyslides and more stimulation.  My cock and balls were well oiled up, as was my arse.  From time to time Crystal would run her finger down my crack and give me a tickle on my cock, arse and balls.  She asked if I was ready and this is where the real action begins.  

Armed with lubricant and a glove she went to work on my arse.  I was lying on my stomach with my arse exposed.  She positioned herself in between my legs and was stroking my cock and balls with one hard while massaging my perineum and 'hole' with the other.  
She massaged with the tip of her finger on my hole and continued to play with my cock.  She wanted me to relax more so we had a minor position change.  My legs were now over hers and my arse was sticking in the air.  She slowly worked that finger all the way in.  Then the stroking of my prostate and simultaneous stroking of my cock and balls began.  She alternated with light pressure and firm pressure.  There was fast and slow finger fucking of my arse and massage of my prostate.   We tried a few different positions - lying on the front and back.  I came as a hard as a horse down the hole while my other 'hole' was pulsing around Crystals finger.  

The next part is a blur.  I remember showering and I think that she must have showered too.  The massage table is refreshed and its time for another round.  After a while I turn over and the massage on the front begins.  I am hard and Crystal is in a 69 position.  I play with her fine derriere and lightly stroke her arse hole as she plays with my cock.  She wants me to cum on her breasts and I am happy to oblige.  I can't get over the line a second time but I am a happy man.  We lay together side by side holding each other.  Crystal is horny and starts to masturbate.  I hold her as she climaxes.  We lie there utterly spent until time is up. 

The prostate massage was something I discussed in the last appointment with her.  She keeps a supply of lubricant and her own gloves.  She made the suggestion to bring toys from home to use.  Not something I could have discreetly supply.  It was clear that she knew what she was doing and she checked that the speed and intensity was okay throughout. 
My former go-to prostate masseuse retired some time ago.          

I'd advise that Nina and Crystal are the main ones to see for a bit of kink... To a lesser extent, Khiara and Jaime.  I am referring to other things, not prostate massage.  'Extra' charges have been offered accordingly.  I caution that my suggestions haven't always been so warmly received by other masseuses.  The majority of the time I enjoy the standard erotic massage service but do enjoy mixing things up.  

Bodyrotic are advertising a new 'fantasy room'.  Someone else pointed this out in another post.  The room is being renovated in the building next door.  It will be a den to conduct fetish and fantasy extras inside.  This is what has prompted me to write a review of this nature.  Soon an array of otherwise unspoken of extras may soon be on offer to try.        

Crystal has become accustomed to me presenting her with a tip.  I am upfront with presenting the ladies with money at the start of an appointment.   I may have incorrectly answered the extras question on the template as not sure if this scenario qualifies.  I offered money as opposed to being asked to pay extra.    

I am interested to hear of others experiences aside from the standard rub and tug. 

The experience was something different to the norm and Crystal did not fail to disappoint.  Concluding remarks - a mind-blowing climax delivered by a mind-blowing young lady! 

Cheers
  • Thanks 7

You indicated you would be interested in hearing of other’s experiences apart from the standard rub & tug so I thought I would add my two cents worth.

I’ve been a regular at Bodyrotic for quite a few years. Never been anywhere else and I just love the ladies I see there.  At the beginning it was the normal sensual massage. But how hard is it to just lie there while you are faced with such warm, gorgeous and friendly girls. It’s definitely a conflict between maintaining respect for the girl's individual boundaries (which I do) and my natural desire to give as much pleasure to a girl as possible.

Over time as I have got to know the girls, we have included various things like double and triple massages, mutual massages which are lots of fun, blindfolds on all of us, and stripteases; all combined with lots of slipping and sliding and great fun.  I know this sounds a bit tame compared with your experience, but it heightens my enjoyment and allows me to share it with the girls in a more intimate way. I'm also very happy to provide tips from time to time; not for extras but for the sheer enjoyment the girls give me.

You are dead right about Crystal. She is extremely intelligent, beautiful, and a warm, caring person. She can certainly take me to the new ‘fantasy room’ when it's finished and have her wicked way with me any time she wants. I know I’ll love it and I'm looking forward to it!  I'm sure we will be able to get up to all sorts of mischievous behaviour.

You indicated you would be interested in hearing of other’s experiences apart from the standard rub & tug so I thought I would add my two cents worth.

I’ve been a regular at Bodyrotic for quite a few years. Never been anywhere else and I just love the ladies I see there.  At the beginning it was the normal sensual massage. But how hard is it to just lie there while you are faced with such warm, gorgeous and friendly girls. It’s definitely a conflict between maintaining respect for the girl's individual boundaries (which I do) and my natural desire to give as much pleasure to a girl as possible.

Over time as I have got to know the girls, we have included various things like double and triple massages, mutual massages which are lots of fun, blindfolds on all of us, and stripteases; all combined with lots of slipping and sliding and great fun.  I know this sounds a bit tame compared with your experience, but it heightens my enjoyment and allows me to share it with the girls in a more intimate way. I'm also very happy to provide tips from time to time; not for extras but for the sheer enjoyment the girls give me.

You are dead right about Crystal. She is extremely intelligent, beautiful, and a warm, caring person. She can certainly take me to the new ‘fantasy room’ when it's finished and have her wicked way with me any time she wants. I know I’ll love it and I'm looking forward to it!  I'm sure we will be able to get up to all sorts of mischievous behaviour.

I am interested to know of your double and triple combinations?  

Blindfolds on ALL of us?

Sorry for the delayed response Thenamesbond. If you haven't tried a double or triple massage then I can highly recommend it to you. There are quite a few lovely girls at BR who will be happy to indulge you. Check their website or ask for the receptionist's recommendation. As to exactly what we get up to, I'm sorry but I will have to leave that to your imagination. I always believe it's something personal between myself and the wonderful girls who take good care of me. I love them dearly and respect them enormously. But we really do have a great time. A blindfold massage is something a bit different from the normal appointment. It heightens your sensitivity and you don't know what's coming next, or where you may be touched, or for that matter who you may be touching and where. And when there are three on the table at once it's extremely sensual and lots of fun.

I used to have some interesting fun with Crystal. It was pretty hot and heavy.

I've left the country now, but sounds like she is still treating people well :)

She is so sweet, so even told me once that my ATF Alexi was back at work there once.

I remember our sessions fondly, something I miss about being back in Sydney!