14. Knowledge of English: Very Good
  15. Hair Colour: Brown
  16. Hair Length: Medium
  17. Eyes Colour: Brown
  18. Skin Colour: Tanned
  19. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  20. Body Shape: Athletic
  21. Estimated Body Size: 6 to 8
  22. Estimated Breast Size: DD and above (Extra Large)
  23. Enhanced breasts?: Yes, enhanced
  24. Pubic Hair: Landing Strip
  25. Any Tattoos?: None, no tattoos
  26. Any Piercings?: None, no piercings
  27. Full Sex Available: No
  28. Kind of Experience: Clinical Experience
  29. Kissing Available: No
  30. Blowjob: Unsure
  31. DATY / Oral On Her: No
  32. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  33. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  34. Extras Charged: No, all included
  35. Overall Looks: Attractive
  36. Overall Personality: Cold
  37. Overall Performance: Not really worth it

Bliss on Crown - June 2014 - Camille

I notice that someone else has recently reviewed this same lady.

I visit Bliss at least once or twice a month and have my favourite ladies.
On this occasion I decided to take a chance a book someone new.

Not all of the photos on the Bliss website are genuine but Camilles were advertised as being the real deal.
I had noticed her name on the roster for the last 10 months or so - but it has only been in the last couple of months that photo have appeared. Before this time it was just a description with no photos.

I arrive and fix up payment. I booked 1 hour prior to arriving and as soon as she walked in the room I instantly recognise Camille as being the old Monique from Bodyrotic!
Bodyrotic Monique circa 2007-2013.

Her body was just as I remembered it to be. A petite and very athletic / muscular size 8. Although as the years have gone by she seems to have gotten thinner and more muscular with time. The large DD implants that I remember are starting to sag a little with age. I saw her at the other parlour maybe once or twice a year during the time she was working there. On two occasions I enjoyed a double massage with her and another lady.

She gives a good therapeutic massage but on this occasion I was yearning for something more. I like to have the combination of a good massage with the right balance of raunchiness or play. On this occasion there was no conversation, so I just made the most of the massage as I was lying there. 95% of the massage was spent with me being face down. She turned me around and went straight into the hand job to finish. No bodyslides were performed on my front and there was only occasional sliding of her breasts on my back. Perhaps she thought I just wanted a therapeutic massage? It was straight into the finish when I turned over as she had left it so late in the massage that there was no time left for anything more.

Overall I was left feeling disappointed. I feel that her service has declined over time. In the past I have enjoyed good conversation and had fun with this lady. On this occasion she seem very distant like her mind was somewhere else... Dare I say she was quite cold. Perhaps she was having a bad day? Or maybe she's just over the industry after having worked for so long? Based on the other recent review of her I am inclined to suggest the latter.

My current favourites at this establishment include Eliza, Maddy, Arielle, Katie and Chloe.     

• Thanks 2

I failed to mentioned that the above is my first post. 

If I've missed something just let me know.

Cheers