17. Knowledge of English: Very Good
  18. Hair Colour: Brown
  19. Hair Length: Long
  20. Eyes Colour: Blue
  21. Skin Colour: Tanned
  22. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  23. Body Shape: Slim
  24. Estimated Body Size: 6 to 8
  25. Estimated Breast Size: AA to B (Small to Average)
  26. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  27. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  28. Any Tattoos?: None, no tattoos
  29. Any Piercings?: None, no piercings
  30. Full Sex Available: No
  31. Kind of Experience: Clinical Experience
  32. Kissing Available: No
  33. Blowjob: No
  34. DATY / Oral On Her: No
  35. Greek or Anal Sex Available: No
  36. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  37. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  38. Extras Charged: Yes, additionally
  39. Overall Looks: Beautiful
  40. Overall Personality: Outgoing
  41. Overall Performance: It was okay

Bodyrotic - June 2014 - Danni

Pixie wasn't able to make the double I mentioned to you previously Michele. So I tried to see it Danni could take her place. It seems some scoundrel had already claimed her services on Friday. I wonder who that could have been? I have my suspicions!

Or just let me know what time you may be thinking of seeing her . Perhaps you will get a spot if I don't book her out lol. All jokes aside she is wonderful

One of these days Michele I'll bump into you either coming in or going out I'm sure. A fantastic time was had by myself as well today.

Yes seem to be indulging somewhat lately but couldn't imagine life without these gorgeous girls. Lol . So who did you see today ? Friday always seem to attract some lovely girls

Yes indeed mate. The girls are just wonderful. And you seem to be indulging yourself as well. Can't blame you for that at all.

Yes PDB and Danni is awesome . Certainly one of the most interesting girls I have ever met and I hope she hangs around for a while at BR

I gave up alcohol a long time ago but I'm sure there's lots else to drink there. Sounds good.

Had the most awesome time with Danni yesterday . Spa, massage and the whole experience just gets better each time

You know what . Neither had I until Thursday.it was a surprise. I spent an hour and a half with Danni . The last 20 min or so in the spa. She set it all up for me and that's I guess what makes her so special . The water temp was perfect and what else can I say ?

The fact she organised the spa for you as a surprise is fantastic. She sounds like an amazing girl. And I imagine she enjoys your company a lot if she went to that trouble for you. It shows just what genuinely warm girls they are. You can't help loving them.

Well I finally got to meet Danni today. Yep Michele, I ran into the Fantasy Room ahead of you. What a gorgeous girl she is. Slim, beautiful and very sexy. And her sense of humour is fantastic. She made sure I had a really wonderful time. I loved seeing her and will definitely catch up with her again. And I'm thinking how great it will be to have doubles with some of my regular girls who she gets on well with. There were some previous comments made that Danni seemed clinical. She was far from clinical I can assure you. But if that's what clinical is, then give me clinical every time.

As I tried to tell you PDB Danni is the best of the best. Perhaps I should have kept the secret to myself .

So looks like everyone is having an awesome time this week at BR. For me it will start with the delightful Danni tomorrow

Can you put in a good word for me JB? With a bit of luck she just might believe you.

Sure mate . She believes everything I tell her so it won't be a problem. She's a clever girl:)

Hey Miss Clinical. Thanks for your time and attention to all the finer details that make an erotic massage with you so perfect .I have a few ideas that I look forward to sharing with you at our next encounter . Until then the anticipation continues to build .

You surprise me with your reference to Miss Clinical JB. I'm sure you've made a Miss Take. I found her quite the Miss Perfect.