17. Knowledge of English: Very Good
  18. Hair Colour: Brown
  19. Hair Length: Long
  20. Eyes Colour: Blue
  21. Skin Colour: Tanned
  22. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  23. Body Shape: Slim
  24. Estimated Body Size: 6 to 8
  25. Estimated Breast Size: AA to B (Small to Average)
  26. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  27. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  28. Any Tattoos?: None, no tattoos
  29. Any Piercings?: None, no piercings
  30. Full Sex Available: No
  31. Kind of Experience: Clinical Experience
  32. Kissing Available: No
  33. Blowjob: No
  34. DATY / Oral On Her: No
  35. Greek or Anal Sex Available: No
  36. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  37. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  38. Extras Charged: Yes, additionally
  39. Overall Looks: Beautiful
  40. Overall Personality: Outgoing
  41. Overall Performance: It was okay

Bodyrotic - June 2014 - Danni

I scoured the Bodyrotic website.  They have this cool function on the website now where the feedback for each girl can be easily seen from each profile.  Despite this, I got an enormous horn for this girl Danni whose photos looked sensational.  Even though she had no feedback, I thought it was just because she was new.

The photos on the website are of a smoking hot blonde but the description mentions a brunette.  The girl I saw was a brunette but the body was sensational and I wasn't disappointed.

I've been to Bodyrotic many times and I've never been offered or charged extras.  Danni wanted an extra $50 if I wanted to lick her tits or touch her pussy.  I guess I've been spoilt because in the past I have licked breasts and sometimes pussy without any extra fee.  This put a dampener on the evening.

She was a friendly girl and we had a nice chat although I wasn't really there to just chat.  She gave me a back massage which was ok, but if I wanted one of those, I could have got better from the local shopping centre.  She didn't do any body sliding or touching me up through the hole in the table.

When I rolled over the sight of her tantalising pussy was just inches from my face.  It was such a tease, yet I couldn't touch it or eat it.  I did touch a lot of her sensational body, but I wanted more.

After a few minutes of tugging, I did have a quite satisfying orgasm.  Danni gave the bare minimum service.  Girls like Jaime and Nina go out of their way to please you.  Danni doesn't.

Danni doesn't have any feedback on the website for a good reason.  I won't be seeing her again.

• Thanks 10

I've been to Bodyrotic many times and I've never been offered or charged extras.  Danni wanted an extra $50 if I wanted to lick her tits or touch her pussy.  I guess I've been spoilt because in the past I have licked breasts and sometimes pussy without any extra fee.  This put a dampener on the evening.

Excuse my french but fuck that shit. What a tosser this girl is. 

There are too many "diva" WLs out there these days. Pay extra to touch my boobs. Pay extra to touch my hair. Pay extra to look at my arse. Pay extra to blah blah blah...

I get the extras for anal, filming and the works but asking extras for the most basic of expectations (they are not even services) is outrageous. I would leave then and there. Teach the divas a lesson. Ask for silly extras, your client leaves. 

There are too many "diva" WLs out there these days. Pay extra to touch my boobs. Pay extra to touch my hair. Pay extra to look at my arse. Pay extra to blah blah blah...

Alas there are too many punters happy to be fucked (And not in the good way).

You could have a girl saying "pay extra to have me clean up the mess afterward". Blokes will pay it, and then someone here will complain only to invariably be followed up by sanctimonious rant from someone discussing various people's opinions on value for money. It's the same reason girls with a nice pair of tits suddenly think they are $600 an hour WLs despite five minutes in the game.

Fuck that shit indeed...

Bad luck Diggler,this is the feedback which has the most value . I agree with you Monsta ,it makes you wonder with SOME W/l's will it get to the stage that taking there clothes off will be an extra. I'm serious.!!!

Another one that is up herself.  There are others at BR that are much more agreeable and they should be now, particularly with the amount of competition now being offered at BR.  She will not last long working there I would think.

it makes you wonder with SOME W/l's will it get to the stage that taking there clothes off will be an extra. I'm serious.!!!

What???? Do some women take their clothes off before you fuck them? All the women I see want to be fucked under the sheets, preferably with the lights off. They do try to sell me on the 'Deluxe' experience, but I've never taken them up on that.

Wow.Having just read this post there must be 2 Dannis.The one I know is the exact opposite to whats on here.Perhaps its all about how you treat her as I have always found her to be one of the best ever girls I have seen.

I think I will have to introduce myself to Danni so that I can provide a further opinion. Michele seems to be a man of discerning taste, so I would have no reason to doubt his judgement.

Sorry mate . Just booked her every day for the next 3 months . Will let you know when she's free to see you . Lol

Sorry mate . Just booked her every day for the next 3 months . Will let you know when she's free to see you . Lol

It looks like I'll have to race you up the stairs Michele.

And by the way PB . You go up the stairs mate and I will just slip straight into the fantasy room where Danni will be waiting . I guess you can't win every time .

All in good fun POB. Add a couple of beautiful BR girls (ie Danni and Crystal) to the mix and life couldn't be any better. Cheers mate

I imagine you will be dropping in to see Danni soon again Michele. It would be very interesting to see your review if you get the chance. As I said before, you strike me as a man of discerning taste and great judgement!

Well yes PDB twice this week. A review not likely . Check out the BR feedback for the review on Danni. But I will say this.danni is an intelligent and totally adorable young women. From the moment she enters the room right up until I leave nothing else happening in life matters .[ And believe me I have plenty happening.] She is very unique and to me a goddess. Am I hooked ? Perhaps a little. Lol. She has a wonderful sense of humour and her general knowledge is very good for one so young. Now yes she has a mind of her own which is fascinating to me( but obviously not to some of the wankers who commented earlier in this post) And yes Danni is certainly a level or two above the average punter on this site. But get to know her and you will see what I mean. I head O/S tomorrow briefly and will be back to book her first thing Friday.So mate how's Crystal . Hope you see her today . She too is special . Cheers buddy.

Those are wonderful comments and compliments for Danni. It's easy to see how much you enjoy her company and I'm sure she would also appreciate yours. I caught up with Nina on Friday. She is another girl whom I adore totally.

I'm happy to report that a double is awaiting me next week with Crystal and Pixie and I'm looking forward to it immensely. Such beautiful girls with equally beautiful personalities.

Have a safe trip O/S

Mate your really living the life. Pixie is awesome too . Good luck to you . So many beautiful girls and so little time. Or perhaps so little coin lol . Enjoy