Jasmine Jaro - General Discussion Thread

AndyJ

I recently had a dream. I dreamt that I was at a party and that Jasmine was there in a tight black leather dress. I dreamt that I walked up behind her and undid her zip all the way from the top to the very bottom and you know what, she wasn't wearing any panties and she didn't even bat an eyelid. Fuck I love dreaming  :)

I recently had a dream. I dreamt that I was at a party and that Jasmine was there in a tight black leather dress. I dreamt that I walked up behind her and undid her zip all the way from the top to the very bottom and you know what, she wasn't wearing any panties and she didn't even bat an eyelid. Fuck I love dreaming  :)

You too?  I've had that same dream!

So does anyone know if Jasmine is still working? There’s not much information to hint she’s working other than the fact that she’s still advertising on PP.

4 minutes ago, Pvtman4 said:

So does anyone know if Jasmine is still working? There’s not much information to hint she’s working other than the fact that she’s still advertising on PP.

I think she was mainly seeing regulars. I've left her profile up during the Covid restrictions time, like I left many others up who weren't working and still aren't 100% back for different reasons. She is on Twitter sometimes, so you may want to contact her there.

• Like 1

Just now, AndyJ said:

I think she was mainly seeing regulars. I've left her profile up during the Covid restrictions time, like I left many others up who weren't working and still aren't 100% back for different reasons. She is on Twitter sometimes, so you may want to contact her there.

Cheers Andy. I never got the opportunity to see her since she was located in Melbourne. It appears she’s moved to gold coast post-covid so she’s very tempting for someone from Brisbane. 

• Like 1

@Pvtman4 As Andy says, she is not currently actively advertising anywhere but does use twitter occasionally. Her twitter says "here for some old friends" - she is mostly seeing regulars. Still based in Melbourne but will visit interstate for pre-arranged meets

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, PacoMan said:

@Pvtman4 As Andy says, she is not currently actively advertising anywhere but does use twitter occasionally. Her twitter says "here for some old friends" - she is mostly seeing regulars. Still based in Melbourne but will visit interstate for pre-arranged meets

That is what semi-retirement is all about. Work only when you feel like it, with people you are happy working with.

• Like 1