15. Estimated Ethnic Group: Caucasian / European Origin
  16. Hair Colour: Brown
  17. Hair Length: Medium
  18. Eyes Colour: Brown
  19. Skin Colour: Tanned
  20. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  21. Body Shape: Curvy
  22. Estimated Body Size: 8 to 10
  23. Estimated Breast Size: DD and above (Extra Large)
  24. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  25. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  26. Any Tattoos?: None, no tattoos
  27. Any Piercings?: None, no piercings
  28. Full Sex Available: No
  29. Kissing Available: No
  30. Blowjob: No
  31. DATY / Oral On Her: No
  32. Greek or Anal Sex Available: No
  33. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  34. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  35. Extras Charged: No, all included
  36. Doubles and Group Sex: No
  37. Overall Looks: Pretty
  38. Overall Personality: Outgoing
  39. Overall Performance: It was okay

Bodyrotic - May 2014 - Sabrina

I was bored on a Saturday night so I decided to go for a rub and tug.  My favourite girl Nina was booked out.  I thought I would just go down and see what happens.

The only girl available was Sabrina.  When I saw the website, I wasn’t that keen because I thought her breasts were too large.  When I met her, I saw that she had a pretty face.  She had a cute accent which sounded French, but was actually Spanish.  I agreed to her so off we went.

After the shower I just lay down and waited for her.  We talked a bit.  She was nice enough.  She started with a massage.  It was not particularly sensual.  It was more therapeutic, but you can get a lot better at the local shopping centre.

She let me touch her body.  It felt good.  Reasonably fit.  She slid on me a bit but not that much.

After a while I turned over.  She let me rub and lick her breasts but didn’t want any biting.  Her nipples hardened which was about the highlight of the experience.  She didn’t want to be touched on her pussy.

She tried hard to jerk me off but I was having a bit of equipment failure.  I tried to do it myself, but failed.  She made some effort to let me hold and lick her body but it didn’t get me over the line.

I think she could have tried harder although I’m not sure if anything was going to work tonight.

I was disappointed I didn’t come, but I was a bit disappointed in her.  She didn’t show that much enthusiasm to get into it or get me over the line.

Overall she seems like a nice girl but I won’t be booking her again.  

On the feedback on the Bodyrotic website, nobody has ever given her positive feedback.  I guess that says it all really.

In future I will just save myself for Jaime and Nina.

• Thanks 4

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts on your experience with us Diggler2002, much appreciated :)

I saw Sabrina a couple of weeks ago & just like you say she is very pretty and seems a nice girl.& I think that's part of the problem ,she really doesn't want to be there & can't get enthusiastic like girls such as Jamie ,Dakota etc.

She spent most of the time on a pretty average back rub with not a lot of hand technique or teasing

Any body got any other experience with her?

Don't know about you blokes ,but I saw her last year ,and she was hot !

Not sure if she's really a "sizzling spaniard", sounded more Czech or Russian to me,but very nice, sexy and not shy at all

She doesn't seem to be in the roster ,is she still working?

AP Mate,yes she seemed nice ,but the old YMMV rule applies & your mileage was running on premium it seems & I was on standard.

It's all academic now has Sarbina is no longer there. However, I really enjoyed my experience with her. I found she really got quite into it. Very attractive. Gorgeous body.

Yeah JB it's been a while ,but I thought she was terrific ,shame she's gone ,do you guys know if she moved elsewhere or hung up her G string for good?

Yeah JB it's been a while ,but I thought she was terrific ,shame she's gone ,do you guys know if she moved elsewhere or hung up her G string for good?

No idea . Sorry :)