Review Information

1. Sex Worker's Name: Crystal
  2. Session Month: January
  3. Session Year: 2011
  4. Type of Service: Massage
  5. Name of Agency or Parlour (if any): Bodyrotic
  6. Establishment Address (Only for brothels): Five Dock (now moved to Camperdown
  7. Phone Number (Please add area code): (02) 955779
  8. Link to Website or Online Ad (if any): www.bodyrotic.com.au
  9. Photos Authenticity: 100% Real
  10. Advertised Hourly Rate (Pick closest): $200
  11. Location where session took place: New South Wales
  12. Incall or Outcall: Establishment's Venue
  13. Session Day: Weekday
  14. Session Time: Evening
  15. Estimated Age: 21 - 25
  16. Estimated Ethnic Group: Caucasian / European Origin
  17. Knowledge of English: Very Good
  18. Hair Colour: Brown
  19. Hair Length: Long
  20. Eyes Colour: Green
  21. Skin Colour: Pale
  22. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  23. Body Shape: Slim
  24. Estimated Breast Size: C to D (Medium to Big)
  25. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  26. Any Tattoos?: None, no tattoos
  27. Any Piercings?: None, no piercings
  28. Full Sex Available: No
  29. Kind of Experience: Girlfriend Experience
  30. Kissing Available: No
  31. Blowjob: No
  32. DATY / Oral On Her: No
  33. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  34. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  35. Overall Looks: Beautiful
  36. Overall Personality: Cheeky
  37. Overall Performance: Great service

Bodyrotic - February 2011 - Crystal

I have been to Bodyrotic a long time ago and finally got another chance to visit. Doing the research, Crystal got such raving reviews that one would have to see her :-)

I visited Bodyrotic when they were still at Five Dock, they have since moved to Camperdown.

when she entered the room all you can think is wow... she is soo sexy, the photos on the website are 100% real but she is so much hotter in real life..

she is talkative, not annoyingly but seems genually interested and wants to make you feel comfortable.

when the massage started it was very enjoyable, next think she stands in front of the table, puts some oil on her breasts and invites me to rub it in.. wow!

her bodyslides are so hot, I was afraid she would fall off the table while she was doing them (she said that she had fallen off once, but not any more...)

when it came to the to the end of the massage she didn't give me a regular hj but instead rubbed het body all over mine.. in the mirrors it looked like full on sex,

but it felt more erotic...

After the shower we had a little chat and she said she wanted to work a bit more hours, and encouraged me to write her a review.

With the amount of reviews out there I don't think she needs another one, but I'm happy to oblige :-)

highly recommended!

• Thanks 7

.......she didn't give me a regular hj but instead rubbed het body all over mine..

What! No happy ending! :D

Wim, I'm curious about Bodyrotic. It has moved to Camperdown, taking over premises that was a brothel, so does that mean there are now extras on offer or is it still strictly rnt.

I believe it to be strictly rnt.

Wim, I'm curious about Bodyrotic. It has moved to Camperdown, taking over premises that was a brothel, so does that mean there are now extras on offer or is it still strictly rnt.

Thanks Hoochieman, curious business model, I suppose it attracts women who want to go so far in the industry but not all the way. Makes it a challenge really, how far can you get?

I must say I wonder sometimes about the genuineness of these reviews - this girl is quite nice but say she is hot would be a significant overstatement - I enjoyed my time but it was an experience at the mid point of girls i ad seen at Bodyrotic

In my experience these reviews, particularly for Bodyrotic where most of my experience comes from, are spot on.

As for Crystal, your view of her "hotness" would seem to be represent a small minority based on numerous reviews of her.

I find Crystal extremely hot.

I must say I wonder sometimes about the genuineness of these reviews - this girl is quite nice but say she is hot would be a significant overstatement - I enjoyed my time but it was an experience at the mid point of girls i ad seen at Bodyrotic

I think whether a working girl is "hot or not" is a matter of personal preference.

I personally find Crystal to be one of the hottest working girls I have seen.

Sweep

I think whether a working girl is "hot or not" is a matter of personal preference.

I personally find Crystal to be one of the hottest working girls I have seen.

Sweep

Spot on Sweep, YMMV is the usual caveat in any event. She does have very nice photos (am a big fan of sexy black lingerie).

I have only seen her once about 6 weeks ago but i also think she is very hot and provides a great service. I'm seeing her again this week actually.

I have sen Crystal aswell.. I think that Bridgette was far better than any other girl in the past or present, she was the ultimate mind fuck.

I think Crystal is one sweet, sexy, gorgeous and totally desirable girl. I love seeing her and will continue to do so for as long as I can.

I have started seeing crystal after Gemma not on days

I get to suck her feet

Receive golden showers

Eat my own cum

All at my request

She is very accommodating

Also very sexy and attentive

Waiting for a double with crystal Gemma to fulfill my fantasy

In my opinion there are many girls that are better and 'down to earth' than Crystal.  She is a little up herself, buy I do not know why ?

My experience has been totally different to that of your's Teddy123. I've always found Crystal extremely warm, friendly and caring. I love her madly and desire her even more than that. 

I haven't seen her on the roster lately. Does anyone have any info on when she will be on again. I would like to meet her

1 hour ago, Qwert1234 said:

I haven't seen her on the roster lately. Does anyone have any info on when she will be on again. I would like to meet her

Don’t hold your breath waiting. She hasn’t been on the roster for a long, long time.

19 minutes ago, PlayDohBalls said:

Don’t hold your breath waiting. She hasn’t been on the roster for a long, long time.

thanks for the heads up

27 minutes ago, PlayDohBalls said:

@Roj  Possibly a one-off shift. 

I think you're right!

Worth checking the roster regularly for the odd surprise!

• Like 2

OMG, still in heaven after a blissful hour with our darling Crystal recently.  My only worry is that she drinks too much...……........from the fountain of youth.  The older I get the younger she gets and looks.  Absolutely awesome body, personality and service. Phew.

• Like 1