Bodyrotic - April 2014 - Jodie

Apologies once again for not using the template, but I don't get the option to on the tapatalk app.

Went for an early morning session at Bodyrotic without a booking, hoping to meet a larger number of girls in the line up - and was not disappointed. Got to meet Jodie, April, Nina, Sienna and Bronte. I also past two of the girls who we're going for a smoke - young and hot - possibly Becca and one other.

Having seen Nina multiple times, I was deciding between April and Jodie. April was very attractive, but as she had been reviewed I decided to TOFTT and see Jodie for half an hour.

That is not to say the decision was too difficult as Jodie is a total knock out. Probably 20 years old, gorgeous face and a body to die for. Her ass deserves it's own review. A real peach... And she was easy to chat to.

Unfortunately that's where the praise ends. The massage was completely lack lustre and there was zero use to the hole in the table - my favourite part. There were two 'body slides' which were as sensual as a dead fish, and only detracted from the pokie massage.

On turn over she went straight to work on my completely flaccid member, with no body slides at all. Despite all that, with a good handful of that amazing ass and a good eyeful of that rock hard nubile body I was able to get over the line without too much of an issue.

A bit more massage, a clean up and a shower and some more chat whilst getting changed saw me through the end of the session.

If you saw her in a bar you would do whatever it takes to get her home, and the conversation would flow easily, but I wasn't in a bar and I want there for the conversation, so I have to class this as a dud punt.

I do think the half hour option is wise for an unreviewed girl. At $150 it's not bad, especially given the establishment and amenities.

Both Bronte and Sienna were what I would consider milfs, and milfs tend to do a pretty good erotic massage, so perhaps I'll see one of them for next time. Sienna did have a banging body for an older woman.. Unless I once again get drawn to the teen body of someone like Becca...

Edited by AndyJ
Awaiting review template
  • Thanks 5

Good review Simon, Smart move just the half hour as you said.  "Ass deserves it's own review"- love that line. Thanks.

When you are good looking like Jodie with a large following, you really do not have to try that hard.  I would give her a miss and try the new girls !

Apologies once again for not using the template, but I don't get the option to on the tapatalk app.

Please don't use TapaTalk to post reviews.

Thanks mate for the review mate! But do you reckon it was a dud punt because you selected 30mins. Sometimes, I don't have time and I select the 30mins too, but I feel like when I do select the 30mins, most of the time it turns out boring! I don't know.. what do you guys think? 

If I can't post reviews from TapaTalk it looks like I'll have to stop posting reviews. Using the full site on my phone is tedious at best.

As for the half hour vs the full, I would think that if the girl is any good (ie worth seeing more than once), she will be as good at a half hour as she is at a full hour, and the effort applied would be commensurate.

I've seen Jodie quite recently and can only agree with your review. She is gorgeous abd that booty is phenomenal! Massage and sensuality leaves a lot to be desired....

If you hadn't been seeing nina though you probably would have thought jodie isnt too bad lol

If you hadn't been seeing nina though you probably would have thought jodie isnt too bad lol