Review Information

1. Sex Worker's Name: Crystal
  2. Session Month: January
  3. Session Year: 2011
  4. Type of Service: Massage
  5. Name of Agency or Parlour (if any): Bodyrotic
  6. Establishment Address (Only for brothels): Camperdown (Formerly Five Dock)
  7. Phone Number (Please add area code): (02) 95577999
  8. Link to Website or Online Ad (if any): www.bodyrotic.com.au
  9. Photos Authenticity: 100% Real
  10. Advertised Hourly Rate (Pick closest): $200
  11. Location where session took place: New South Wales
  12. Incall or Outcall: Establishment's Venue
  13. Session Day: Weekday
  14. Session Time: Daytime
  15. Estimated Age: 21 - 25
  16. Hair Colour: Brown
  17. Hair Length: Long
  18. Eyes Colour: Green
  19. Skin Colour: Pale
  20. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  21. Body Shape: Slim
  22. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  23. Kissing Available: No
  24. Blowjob: No
  25. DATY / Oral On Her: No
  26. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  27. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  28. Overall Looks: Beautiful
  29. Overall Personality: Lovely
  30. Overall Performance: Fantastic time

Bodyrotic - Jan 11 - Crystal

I just found this forum so I thought I would share what I have put on another forum previously. I have seen Crystal a few times over the past year, most recently just before the move to the new building, and each visit was better than the last. My first visit was late at night, and while I was her last customer of the evening, she made me feel like I was the first. Daytime visits are the same, and you always feel comfortable with Crystal, like she wants you to be there, not like she wants the session over with.

Sessions usually start with a light rub, including tracing her hair along your back, before she slowly removes her clothes. Not like a strip tease or anything, but she certainly doesn't hide away in the corner either. Her body is fantastic, which is great because you get to see lots of it from many different angles during the session. If like me you have a lot of energy pent up, Crystal will accomodate a bit of relief early (followed by a quick shower of course), so that you can enjoy the rest of the massage without trying not to blow early. Her massage starts simple, working your legs with plenty of oil, and moving up to your back, neck and arms, while including enough hole in the table work to get the old fella moving again.

She then starts her bodyslides, which is where the real action starts. Crystal does a number of different types of bodyslide on your back using nearly every part of her body. She is also very good at using the mirrors so that while she is sliding all over you, you get a good look at the bits you want to see. After a while she gets you to flip over and goes to work sliding on your front, once again rubing many parts of her body over yours, especially her breasts. She does both normal and reverse bodyslides on your front, with the reverse being something special for anyone who appreciates a great butt and even finer pussy. Unfortunately Crystal doesn't allow touching between her legs during her reverse slides which is a shame, but the view is worth the price of the session alone. By this time I was usually more than ready and we would sit up on the table face to face while Crystal applied the finishing touches so to speak.

I haven't been to the new building yet as it's not so easy for me to get to, so I can't provide any insights there unfortunately. But if you do give it a go and it's a great R 'n' T your after (nothing more), then I can highly recomed Crystal, you won't be dissapointed.

• Thanks 5