18. Knowledge of English: Very Good
  19. Hair Colour: Blond
  20. Hair Length: Medium
  21. Eyes Colour: Green
  22. Skin Colour: Tanned
  23. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  24. Body Shape: Curvy
  25. Estimated Body Size: 8 to 10
  26. Estimated Breast Size: DD and above (Extra Large)
  27. Enhanced breasts?: Yes, enhanced
  28. Kind of Experience: Sex Buddy Experience
  29. Kissing Available: Unsure
  30. Blowjob: Unsure
  31. DATY / Oral On Her: Unsure
  32. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  33. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  34. Extras Charged: Yes, additionally
  35. Overall Looks: Beautiful
  36. Overall Personality: Lovely
  37. Overall Performance: Fantastic time

Bliss on Crown - February 2014 - Charlie

A month after my session with Erica (http://forums.punterplanet.com/topic/80482-bliss-on-crown-january-2014-erica/), I found myself back in Sydney for a concert with a couple of friends. I'd been keeping an eye on the roster at Bliss, hoping that one of my favourites would be working on the one night I'd have free there. As luck would have it, Erica and Charlie were both available. While I was tempted to organise a double with them, I wouldn't have had the spare cash free to do that as an Executive Touch session, and I was really looking foward to my spa and bubbly. In the end, it was an easy choice of seeing Charlie. I just can't bring myself to turn down a visit with her, and based on what I've seen of the roster (I keep an eye on it since I sometimes end up in Sydney on short notice with a free night or two), she seems to work far less often than most of the other girls. I called up a day or so before heading to Sydney, and book the session.

Saturday night rolls around, and after spending the early evening catching up with friends for dinner and a few drinks, I head off to Bliss. I arrived about 10 minutes before my booking, so they settled me in the lounge with a drink to wait while Charlie finished getting the spa ready for us. A short while later, Charlie walks in wearing the stunning black strappy outfit you can see in the second of her three pictures on her page on blissoncrown.com.au. She's worn that each time I've seen her, and I swear to god just the sight of her in it is enough to get me stirring. Charlie is tanned, around my height (or a little taller), and has an unbelievably gorgeous face to go with her body built for sin. She's a size 8 or so (I think she may have put on a small amount of weight since my previous visit, but if anything it just makes her look even better), with amazing DD breasts. She smiles, gives me a hug and a kiss on the cheek, then takes my hand and leads me up the stairs to the loft room.

She slides up to me, slowly removes my shirt, then slides my shoes and socks off. She turns her back, leans into me and lets me start running my hands all over her body as I kiss her neck and shoulders, as she reaches back and undoes my belt and jeans, and lets them slip down my legs. By this stage I've already untied her bikini top and freed her magnificent breasts... they may be implants, but I think they're bloody perfect. The kind of job that really deserves the term "enhanced". I untie the bottom of her outfit, and she wriggles out of it, then turns around and removes my boxers. Then it was into the shower, which is where the first of my two very minor disappointments for the session occurred. Charlie wasn't able to join me in the shower, as she had a hair treatment that she couldn't get wet til morning in. That said, it was still rather pleasant watching her strut around the room nude finishing off filling the spa, getting the bubbly ready and so on. After a quick shower, it's time for a drink and the spa. The second disappointment was that she also couldn't get in the spa, again due to the hair treatment (I have my spas ridiculously hot, and there was no way the steam and sweat from that wouldn't have played havoc with her hair treatment). Again, not a real issue. She perched on the edge of the bath and ran her hands around my shoulders, neck and head while I soaked, and slid a sly foot around my lower body while I stroked her legs. As I'm soaking, we chat about various things. Given that it's been a while since I've seen her (nearly six months), I'm pleased to see that not only does she remember me, but also a lot about my tastes and hobbies. So we chat about personal creative projects I'm working on, why I'm in town, what music we've been listening to, how work's going, travel, and movies.

After a shorter spa than normal, due to her being unable to join me, I hop up on the table. She stands in front of me so that I can stroke the top of her legs and shapely ass, and starts with my back and shoulders, firm but still sensual, working out the knots that have worked their way in. She leans over me from time to time to run her breasts over my back and around my head. Then my legs get the same treatment, while her hands occasionally dip through the hole in the table to give the little guy a quick stroke. Then she hops up on the table with me for a body slide. She slowly slides her way all the way up my body, then nips my earlobe and tugs it gently with her teeth, before gently blowing in my ear. By this stage I'm well and truly ready, to roll over, but she keeps teasing.

Eventually it's time to turn over. Now I've got the pleasure of watching her as she leans over me to continue the massage. She strokes my chest, shoulders and legs, then moves onto teasing the little guy. It's gentle at first, but once she gets back up for the body slide things get a little more intense. She kneels over my lower body, and lightly rubs her tits across my groin, which already has my toes curling from pleasure. Then she's kissing her way up my body while one hand stays between my legs caressing and stroking. This repeats for a while, building me to the point where my body is basically seizing from how good it feels, then easing off for a bit. When it comes time for the main event, we get to the reason that I enjoy Charlie's RnT sessions so much. She slides back up my body, moves one of my hands onto her ass and the other onto one of her breasts, curls her legs around mine, then slides an arm around my neck and cradles my head, massaging my scalp one handed. Her other hand snakes back between us and grabs hold of the little guy, gently squeezing and stroking. After lying there for a while, she starts to gently slide back and forth slightly, stroking in time with her movements so that I can feel the little guy rubbing gently against her holiest of holies.  As it goes on, the movements get more deliberate and firm, and she really starts grinding herself into me. Once this starts, it's only a matter of time before I lose it completely, especially once she started moaning quietly into my ear and nibbling on the lobe again. As I finally cross that line, she cuddles closer into me and kisses my cheek and neck. After lying there for a few minutes, she slowly gets off the table, cleans up the mess, grabs a towel and soaks it in steaming hot water, then wrings it out and gives me a good rub down with it.

After that we have a bit more bubbly, chat a little more, and I lay back for my foot, hand and head massage. Before she gets started, she heats up another towel and lays it over me, and I start to drowse while the massage goes on, just chatting away about whatever comes into my head at the time to stop myself from falling asleep entirely. After that, we polish off the bubbly, and I pop up and rinse myself off in the shower before getting dressed. Watching her get dressed is almost as much fun as watching her peel out of that outfit, since she looks amazing with it on or off. She lead me back downstairs, gave me another kiss on the cheek and saw me out.

Obviously this wasn't my first session with Charlie, and I've never yet been disappointed. In fact I'd say that each visit has been better than the previous, and I have to admit that I feel a pang of disappointment whenever I'm n Sydney and see that she's not on while I'm there. Anyway, quick note about extras. I know that Charlie offers some extras at her discretion, and she's said that she'd be happy to offer them to me, but so far I haven't really explored the options, so I'm not sure what's available. That said, next time I see her, I'm definitely planning on seeing what she's offering. They'll definitely cost though.

Overall, I can't recommend Charlie highly enough. Honestly, if I could afford to I'd just hire her full time, so I didn't have to worry about her scheduling :P

• Thanks 3

Thanks for sharing, I have found Bliss can be a bit of hit and miss, obviously you had a hit, well done.

Sigh. That's a downer. I knew she was working less frequently, but yeah, given that she's not on the list of staff anymore, looks permanent. Thankfully Erica is still there, so that's a silver lining.