18. Nationality (Leave blank if Australian): Estonia
  19. Knowledge of English: Very Good
  20. Hair Colour: Blond
  21. Hair Length: Long
  22. Eyes Colour: Blue
  23. Skin Colour: Pale
  24. Height: Tall - Above 170 cm / 5'7"
  25. Body Shape: Curvy
  26. Estimated Breast Size: AA to B (Small to Average)
  27. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  28. Kind of Experience: Girlfriend Experience
  29. Kissing Available: Not Always
  30. Blowjob: Unsure
  31. DATY / Oral On Her: Unsure
  32. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  33. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  34. Overall Looks: Beautiful
  35. Overall Personality: Lovely
  36. Overall Performance: Fantastic time

Bliss on Crown - January 2014 - Erica

So. First review. Thought I'd start with my first session of the year, seemed appropriate. Couple of things to note about the details above. This was a couple of months ago now, and I had been drinking, so my memory isn't perfect on detail, and I'm a poor judge of breast and dress size at the best of times, so details may not be 100% accurate. Age is also a guess, she could have been maybe a year younger than me, or a couple of years older, honestly not sure. Likewise I can't remember any big tattoos, though I suspect there may have been one or two small ones. I didn't actually enquire about extras and so I can't say if they're available, or what they'd cost. I actually sometimes prefer to just let a RnT be a RnT, often I actually find them more satisfying than a FS session. FS for me can sometimes be a bit nerve wracking, as I'm honest enough to admit that I know I'm not well endowed, and until I started punting a bit under a year ago, I hadn't been with a woman in close to 4 years following a rather bad breakup, so I have a bit of anxiety about my performance as well (Thank god for anonymity, else I'd have not been admitting to any of that :blush:). So to just lie back and relax, and be treated like a king for a while can sometimes be a better experience for me, and I always walk away feeling like a million bucks. None of that is to say that I don't enjoy FS from time to time though. Just depends on the mood, and when I'm in Sydney it's almost always a Bliss on Crown mood. :)

I know Bliss seems to have a bit of a mixed rep on here (in fact many of the comments I've seen were negative), but I'm a regular there whenever I get up to Sydney - sadly not as often as I'd like - and I have to say, I've never yet had a bad experience there. Or anything less than a great one to be honest. I've seen Nikki (my first time there, and the first lady I'd ever visited as a client as well), Jade (who I believe was only there a brief time), Lara (who has now moved on, but I'll always remember her flawless skin, gorgeous eyes and irresistable Irish accent), Arielle (who is very much the girl next door I always wanted), Ivy (a stunning Kiwi with beautiful pale skin, unbelievable tattoos, and a love of metal to rival my own), and Charlie (who I will be posting a review for later on).

Anyway. A friend and I were in Sydney for one night only to see a show, and after the show and a night cap, I'd decided to pour him into his bed and skive off for a bit of fun. I took the half hour stroll over to Bliss, wandered in and was greeted by name by the receptionist, who I'm surprised recognised me given that I'd significantly changed since I was in six months prior, She sat me down, and sent the girls in for intros. I reintroduced myself to Ivy, met Paris for the first time, and then was introduced to Erica. I hit it off with her immediately, chatting about the show I'd was there for and how much she loved the artist, and other artists we enjoyed. Clicking with someone is an important part of it for me, so I knew immediately that I wanted to see her... unfortunately when it came time to choose, she had already been booked by one of the two guys ahead of me. But, the night was young, I was wide awake, and frankly I was willing to wait all night. I asked how long it would be, and was told she'd be available again just after midnight, a little over an hour away. I said that'd be fine, and that I'd like the 90 minute Executive Touch session. Paid my $420, they sat me down in the lounge, brought me some scotch and I proceeded to amuse myself by catching up on some web browsing (how'd we ever survive before mobile internet?).

Just after midnight, Erica came in, gave me a hug, thanked me for being so patient and then led me up the stairs, giving me a fantastic view of her delightful rear. We got into the room, and she proceeded to slowly undress me while the spa ran, alternating between removing a piece of my clothing, and a piece of her own. There was plenty of hugging, carressing and kissing of my chest, back and neck during this time, and I made sure to return the favour. Her breasts, while not gigantic, are ample enough and absolutely gorgeous. After that it was time for a shower together. She thoroughly soaped me up, paying particular attention to the little guy, using her breasts to lather him up before rinsing me off. I got a good rub down with the towel, and then cracked open the bottle of bubbly and we popped into the spa. All through the undressing and showering, there was the occasional chaste kiss on the lips, and occasionally a quick not so chaste kiss (which she said was a thank you for being willing to wait to see her, so I'd get some special treatment - maybe she does that for everyone, I can't say, but it certainly did make me feel very special).

The bubbly and the spa are two of the reasons I always go for the Executive Touch service if I have the time and money. Relaxing in a steaming hot bath with a bottle or two of something is one of my favourite ways to relax, and having a beautiful woman with me just makes it that much better. We chatted for a while, talking about music, comedians, movies, travel, work, pretty much anything that came to mind. I asked if she was from Eastern Europe, and she mentioned that she was from the Baltic states, then asked me to guess which one. Thankfully I managed to score a lucky guess with Estonia, which seemed to make her happy. While we were chatting, she was stroking my legs and occasionally sending a sneaky foot over to gently probe and tease me, and leaning over for the occasional kiss (and again, the occasional more passionate kiss).

After the spa, she poured me another glass of bubbly and lay me facedown on the table. The next 15 minutes or so were taken up with a really high quality massage, nice and firm to start with to relax me (I tend to tense up a lot). After I was sufficiently tenderised and feeling like I was about to float away, the massage got lighter and more erotic. Her fingers were very gently scratching all the way down my back and legs, dipping lightly in under to circle the little guy and then all the way back up to my neck and the top of my head. During this I'd end up with her breasts in my face, then running over my back. I'd not said anything about what gets me going, but Erica had got it in one. The body sliding was likewise fantastic. Plenty of oil used, regular kisses planted on the back of my neck, head and ears, gentle (and not so gentle) nibbling on my ear and blowing in my ear... Not to mention that it felt like her hands were everywhere, and I was certainly responding to it...

When it was time to turn over, the body slide continued after a quick massage of the front of my shoulders and chest. She'd slide all the way forward, give me a kiss or blow in/nibble my ear again, then slide all the way back down and gently stroke the little guy and gently blow on him, again using her nails gently to scratch her way down my chest and around my groin, before working her way to him. He was certainly standing to attention by this point. This continued for a while, with occasional stroking and massaging of my balls while she was at it. Then it was time for the main event. Erica lay herself beside me on the table, rubbing her leg over mine while rubbing my head with the hand that wasn't occupied down below. I was in a perfect position to caress her tits. The HJ started off nice and slowly, with plenty of oil. It slowly built up, then backed off, with less time between the build ups each time, until she was working to a constant rhythm. A few minutes later I surrended to the inevitable and made it across the line. Over all it was a very gentle RnT, but intensely erotic one. The only way I can think to describe it is as a girlfriend experience style RnT.

Another quick kiss, then she cleaned me up and poured me some more to drink, then moved onto the other reason I like the Executive Touch, apart from the spa and bubbly. It was time for a foot, hand, neck and scalp massage. For me, this is the perfect end to a RnT session. I tend to get fairly wired during sessions, and if I don't have something to calm me down afterwards, I can actually find it very hard to sleep, no matter how relaxed I may be. Given that I am now completely bald as well (a recent change for me, thanks to genetics), the scalp massage in particular is something I'm finding I really enjoy. Again, Erica seemed to know just how I like it, and even seemed to know to stay away from my toes while massaging my feet (I really don't like them being touched). This took up probably another 15 minutes, then it was back into the shower where she helped soap me up again and I did the same for her, getting rid of the remaining oil. After that, I got dressed and watch her do the same - it took a bit longer as she was giving me a bit of a show while she did it :D. The ET sessions are 90 minutes, but she certainly wasn't watching the clock, and we hung around and chatted while we finished the bottle of bubbly. I got another quick kiss before we left the room, and another as she saw me out the front door. I decided against a taxi, since it was a nice night, and slowly walked my way back to the hotel, let myself into the room and had the best night's sleep I'd had in a long time.

All in all, it was a fantastic experience, and utterly worth the additional expense of getting the Executive Touch service. I would have gone back and seen Erica again when I was in Sydney a month later, but Charlie was on that night and I've found that I can't bring myself to turn down a chance to see her. If you get a chance to see Erica, I highly recommend it. Just remember, as I said above I'm not sure if the kissing is normal, or it really (as she said) was something a little special since we clicked and she was flattered that I'd waited over an hour for her, and I have no idea what extras may be available. Personality wise, I'd defintiely say the description on the site is correct, bubbly and outgoing is spot on, but more to the point she's just a lovely person to talk to and be around. Really a total package.

Apologies for the wall of text review as well, I didn't intend this to be so long, but felt I needed to do the experience justice. I'll probably do a review of my Feb session with Charlie in a day or so.

• Thanks 3

Nice review there! Erica is a wonderful girl! Glad you had fun and thanks for the review. Really appreciate the detail. 

Nice first review. I agree that a long post is sometimes needed to do the experience justice, written a couple of long ones myself.  Well written thank you.

Sounds like you enjoyed your time at Bliss