14. Knowledge of English: Regular
  15. Hair Colour: Dark
  16. Hair Length: Medium
  17. Eyes Colour: Brown
  18. Skin Colour: Olive
  19. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  20. Body Shape: Petite
  21. Estimated Body Size: 6 to 8
  22. Estimated Breast Size: AA to B (Small to Average)
  23. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  24. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  25. Any Tattoos?: One or two
  26. Any Piercings?: One or two
  27. Full Sex Available: Yes, intercourse
  28. Kind of Experience: Sex Buddy Experience
  29. Kissing Available: No
  30. Blowjob: Unsure
  31. DATY / Oral On Her: Unsure
  32. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  33. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  34. Extras Charged: Yes, additionally
  35. Overall Looks: Easy on the eye
  36. Overall Personality: Lovely
  37. Overall Performance: Great service

VIP 69 - March 2014 - Annie

I had some spare time in Sydney and saw 'Body to Body' written at the front.  So up the stairs and ring the doorbell. A cutie answers and I asked if she does the massage - she said no, so I asked to see who was available. I was led into a small, clean room and 3 girls were introduced. Two were ok, Annie was nice :) So I parted with $70 for 30 minutes and took off my clothes. Annie said to lie face down on the massage table and she took off her gear - nice body. On with some oil and she concentrated on my ass and thighs, brushing my 2 boys, and reaching under around the inside of my thighs.  I was warming up. She then applied more oil and proceeded to slide her body on mine.  I could look sideways and see her nice bod on top of me. I was new to body to body slides.......it was good. My roger was hardening up and I asked that I wanted to flip. Annie then slid on top of me with my roger being ridden by her lower tummy. My hands were allowed to wander and grip her but cheeks as she did this. She complemented me on my size (like they often do..haha) and proceeded to give a nice hj. As I was approaching the point of no return I said I'd love to be inside her - she said that would be another fifty. I said ok.......and I think this took her by suprise as she delayed just a bit and then I said it's ok as I was about to shoot my load. She cleaned me up with tissues then led me to a separate room with a modern shower - very impressive. I reckon there must be at least 8-10 little massage rooms off the long corridor and the one bathroom/shower.  My only concern was my wallet was still in the room as I went to the shower with just a towel on. But on my return Annie was standing guard at the door. Got changed and out the door.  Overall I was very impressed with the cleanliness and price.  Next time I'm in Sydney I'll go the full service!!

• Thanks 2