16. Knowledge of English: Regular
  17. Hair Colour: Dark
  18. Hair Length: Medium
  19. Eyes Colour: Brown
  20. Skin Colour: Olive
  21. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  22. Body Shape: Curvy
  23. Estimated Body Size: 10 to 12
  24. Estimated Breast Size: AA to B (Small to Average)
  25. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  26. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  27. Any Tattoos?: One or two
  28. Any Piercings?: None, no piercings
  29. Full Sex Available: No
  30. Kind of Experience: Clinical Experience
  31. Kissing Available: No
  32. Blowjob: Yes, CBJ (Covered Blowjob)
  33. DATY / Oral On Her: No
  34. Greek or Anal Sex Available: No
  35. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  36. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  37. Extras Charged: Yes, additionally
  38. Overall Looks: Easy on the eye
  39. Overall Personality: Shy
  40. Overall Performance: Not really worth it

Bliss on Crown - March 2014 - Caroline

Well here I am at day 2 of my 10 days away of "my" time, 4 days in Sydney followed by 6 days in Melbourne for the Grand Prix (well that's my story anyway). I had planned on a punt or three while on the loose. Today was to be a nice day with plan A with a backup Plan B, just in case. Well wouldn't you know it, here I am with both Plan A & B not available today, but both available tomorrow. Well if it doesn't rain it pours, but that's just after a drought, anyways here I m with money in pocket and an itch to scratch.

Being a Sunday night and not too bothered as the next couple of days seem planned, I decided to scratch that itch by going down to Bliss on Crown. A couple of reasons 1) I met Plan A there last year and spent a couple of very enjoyable  private night sessions with her last year. 2) I spent a session there some 18 months ago with Taylor (read some old reviews, and I received similar service), and 3) I was staying 700 metres from the joint, so convenience won the day.

I rocked up to find three ladies available, upon a private intro I asked each one if they offered any extras, two said no, but one being a shy but appealing South American girl called Caroline said yes, at first it was $150 for a CBJ and after clarification it was $100, I found out then that it was here first night on the job, I am quite sure she wasn't sure of the procedure herself and was probably quoting on FS, who knows? 

After the intros, the boss lady came to see who I picked, I said the Colombian Girl, The boss lady did not even remember her name, anyway, off to the room we went. I jumped in the shower while Caroline went to get me a water (the tap must be a mile away)  I told her that I would take her up on the CBJ for $100 (yes I know its expensive, but the fact she was the only one to offer extras and being shy and first day on the job, sort of appealed to me).

The massage started with me on my stomach and kept going with me on my stomach, I mentioned that it might be time to turn over, as all I had received was a back and leg rub, NO NOTHING ELSE. I mentioned again it might be time to roll over, as I was worried the hour was going to run out while I was getting a back rub, finally I roll over. I then keep getting a stomach and leg rub and no more, Somehow I think they overlooked a small detail of her on job training!

I mentioned something about a rub, to which I hear her say that she was not comfortable with that, well after a little she did finally grab my stalk and gave a little rub, I mentioned about the extra I payed for the blowjob, she then proceeded to give me a fast hand job for a while, to the point of nearly making me cum, then putting on the rubber and finishing me off in her mouth, all within about a minute or less.

Well I did reach the desired ending, but could not help but feel quite a bit underwhelmed, After a very rushed Happy Ending and 30 seconds worth of oral action I think I could well feel that I should have stayed at home and been an "Owner Operator" for the night, would have saved a bit of money and probably given myself more pleasure.

Still I feel for Caroline, as I think she may not be in the right type of work, she should either give it away or if she gets used to it she may do alright, but she has a long way to go.

• Thanks 3

Bugger! Took one for the team mate, I suppose everyone starts somewhere but it seems strange that the owners / management didn't ensure she knew what the go was. better luck next time

Whoa $325 for a CBJ and a bad rub.  Mate I don't feel sorry for her she has done well!!  I think you are the one left out.  Better luck next time!

I think Bliss Management need to read some of these reviews, because I can hardly ever remember reading a good one from there. Well, not in recent times any way.

I think Bliss Management need to read some of these reviews, because I can hardly ever remember reading a good one from there. Well, not in recent times any way.

The overall quality of the establishment (both in terms of the girls and experience) has gone downhill over the past 12 months.