14. Knowledge of English: Very Good
  15. Hair Colour: Brown
  16. Hair Length: Medium
  17. Eyes Colour: Brown
  18. Skin Colour: Tanned
  19. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  20. Body Shape: Petite
  21. Estimated Body Size: 10 to 12
  22. Estimated Breast Size: AA to B (Small to Average)
  23. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  24. Pubic Hair: Landing Strip
  25. Any Tattoos?: None, no tattoos
  26. Any Piercings?: None, no piercings
  27. Kind of Experience: Clinical Experience
  28. Kissing Available: Unsure
  29. Blowjob: Unsure
  30. DATY / Oral On Her: Unsure
  31. Greek or Anal Sex Available: No
  32. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  33. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  34. Extras Charged: No, all included
  35. Overall Looks: Attractive
  36. Overall Personality: Outgoing
  37. Overall Performance: It was okay

Bliss On Crown - March 2014 - Kimiko

So with the wind and the weather today I ventured into Bliss because sitting at home was boring.  Prior to arriving I rang up and enquired as to who was on and given a few names and from there choose Kimiko.  Now the description on the web site is not too far off except I would say AA to B breasts as to opposed to the Perky C's that they claim.

Off we go up the stairs to the room at the top, which personally I quite like and the view of her arse is great, so far I am thinking this is good and from the brief discussion we have had seems to be a lot of fun.

Shower and get on to the table and I thought here we go.  Just after the start she climbs up and sits on my bum while she massages and this is good and some of her massage is a little light.  The problem is it is not light enough to be erotic or hard enough to be therapeutic but it feels good so I go with it.

After a while she gets me to turn over so we can move onto the more fun parts.  This is where she does a massage of my groin and thighs with her bum and it feels nice, then she turns around and rubs her pussy over my cock while showing me her great arse.  Now this is bit that I did not like as I was not watching the clock, she asks do I wish to extend.  At this point the HJ has not started at all and I ask how long is left and she tells me 5 minutes.  I declined to extend at this point.

Over all the experience is not too bad I enjoyed most of it and she is attractive.  Does she do extras I have no idea as I did not ask and she did not say, then again she said she only started in December last year and already had a month off in between.  Will she get better I think so, especially if you are an regular.

Just remember YMMV

Timbo

• Thanks 4

Even an Ok massage is better than being stuck out in inclement weather. Thanks for taking the time to share your first PP review with us Navarre :)

I don't usually go on these forums as I don't want the wife seeing where I've been on the PC, but I just had to comment as I saw Kimiko the same day as you.

I read your review and my experience was the complete opposite. I thought she was fantastic. I've been to a few places and she sticks out in my books as she doesn't have that fake personality that girls put on. To each their own I guess, but I'm not a fan of airs and graces.

So, here's how it went:

I booked Kimiko for the hour. I'm really into being teased and she mentioned that when I met her. It was a decent massage. She made no claim to do remedial, shiatsu etc., but then again if that's what you wanted, you can get a therapeutic massage for $70 at one of those Chinese stalls in the shops. Sorry, it's a pet peeve of mine when girls promote their Swedish or Thai etc massage skills. Firstly, it's usually not true and secondly, that's not what I'm there for.

We had a good chat. She seems to be the type who is quite smart and knows a lot about everything. It's good to see that. Her personality really helped me relax. I also liked how she was a little fiery and had a minxy attitude about her. I don't know about you guys, but I'd pick personality over service. Service can be taught. Personality can't (my experience in the past). Luckily, Kimiko has both.

After the massage, she started her body slide which is one of the best I've had. It was slow and sexy. Exactly how I like it!

Now for my favourite part (because after this, I immediately asked her if she did extras and she said yes!). She used her fingertips and hands to tease me on my lower back inner thighs and would suddenly massage and stroke my balls. Her rhythm just kept building momentum. The lass definitely knows what she's doing!

So now for the main event. I won't tell you exactly what we did. However from the sounds of it, she did way more with me than with you (sorry). But what I like about massage is that it's not a set menu.

After we finished, she massaged and tickled my thighs some more. I appreciated that she didn't rush me out of the room. She's definitely not a clock watcher. A bonus was that she seemed to enjoy me getting off on her. She'd giggle and wiggle her ass towards me some more every time I said how great her ass was. Which was a lot.

Overall, one to watch. Give her a go guys.

Did I mention that she has a spectacular ass?

Glad you had a good time.

My only real beef with was she started the tug with only 5 minutes to go, so did not get the opportunity to ask about extras, she went into did I want to extend.  Maybe she lost track of time because we were talking and what not.  I did really enjoy my time so probably have to go back and see her again.

Well, as she said, her specialty is teasing, so perhaps that was her tactic to get you to extend?

I'm all for sexy tactics, especially if I'm on the receiving end!

I'll definitely see her again next time I'm in town. I wonder if she's into doubles...?