Review Information

1. Sex Worker's Name: Serena
  2. Session Month: February
  3. Session Year: 2014
  4. Type of Service: Parlour Worker
  5. Name of Agency or Parlour (if any): Club 741
  6. Establishment Address (Only for brothels): 741 Geelong Rd, Brooklyn, VIC 3012
  7. Advertised Hourly Rate (Pick closest): $250
  8. Location where session took place: Victoria
  9. Session Day: Weekday
  10. Session Time: Evening
  11. Estimated Age: 21 - 25
  12. Estimated Ethnic Group: Caucasian / European Origin
  13. Knowledge of English: Very Good
  14. Hair Colour: Blond
  15. Hair Length: Long
  16. Eyes Colour: Green
  17. Skin Colour: Pale
  18. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  19. Body Shape: Curvy
  20. Estimated Body Size: 10 to 12
  21. Estimated Breast Size: C to D (Medium to Big)
  22. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  23. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  24. Any Tattoos?: None, no tattoos
  25. Any Piercings?: None, no piercings
  26. Full Sex Available: Yes, intercourse
  27. Kind of Experience: Girlfriend Experience
  28. Kissing Available: Yes, Light Kissing
  29. Blowjob: Yes, CBJ (Covered Blowjob)
  30. DATY / Oral On Her: Yes, DATY on offer
  31. Greek or Anal Sex Available: No
  32. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  33. Overall Looks: Attractive
  34. Overall Personality: Fun
  35. Overall Performance: Fantastic time

Club 741 - February 2014 - Serena

bdudexxx

This review is a couple of weeks out of date, but I have been disappointed lately that no one is writing reviews of girls I want to meet. I realized I wasn’t doing that either so I will do. Usually when I am feeling horny I check at Octopuses and at Club 741. At Club 741 it’s usually a hit and miss; they do have lovely girls most of the times, but I am rather choosy so a few times I leave empty handed – or leave with a sackful J. Anyway cutting to the chase, on this particular day they had two lovely ladies that caught my eye. In between a few other intros there was Jayda, a curvy black girl from Brazil. For me I have two criteria, either very curvy and cute or large tits. Having both is a bonus. Jayda didn’t have big breasts, but she was curvy and I was going to take her. Just when I was about to go and pay for my session, in came Serena – a young Caucasian Aussie chick. She was very curvy and slightly bigger breasts than Jayda. She also sounded much friendlier, so I chose her instead. But I told myself that I would return for Jayda.

Paid and went upstairs. Took a bath. She said she wasn’t bothered by a health check. After the shower I started to dry myself with the bigger towel and she just came and put her hands around my cock. The feeling was amazing. I started playing with her soft hair – she has extremely white skin – like some Scandinavian girls I have seen before. Now something amazing happened next. She went down on her knees and started giving me a blow job. I hadn’t seen her pulling out a condom so I wasn’t sure if I was getting an uncovered blowjob. Only later did I realize that she already had a condom in her hands so she just rolled it up my dick as she was sucking me. Her breasts were rather floppy, but I liked them because they were soft.

Seeing ourselves in the mirror made me even hornier, so I asked her to lie on her side while I slid my dick from behind. She obliged and I started pumping her. I am 95 kg (need to lose weight I know) so when I got tired I asked for the missionary position. Serena is 22 years old, and she looks 95% like one of my colleagues at work. Many times I have masturbated on the memory of my colleague, so seeing myself fuck her lookalike was overwhelming. As I was coming I called out my collegue’s name and it felt good. Serena didn’t mind, in fact she was happy to be of help.

Overall good decent pump. I generally don’t return for same girl twice, but this one I wouldn’t mind. But there was the unfinished business of Jayda, see next review. 

Apologies for any typos, compiled in a rush. But at least it's something. 

• Thanks 6

Haha,

The old lookalike fantasy eh.

If some of the girls I worked with over the years only knew they would be walking bow legged just thinking about it.

Serena is 22 years old, and she looks 95% like one of my colleagues at work. Many times I have masturbated on the memory of my colleague, so seeing myself fuck her lookalike was overwhelming. As I was coming I called out my collegue’s name and it felt good. Serena didn’t mind, in fact she was happy to be of help.

Great stuff, bdudexxx! I am also big on shagging WL's who look like some young dolly at work I desperately want to fuck but have absolutely no chance of doing so.

Certainly relieves the tension at work later on... :wub: