21. Estimated Body Size: 6 to 8
  22. Kissing Available: Yes, Light Kissing
  23. Blowjob: Unsure
  24. DATY / Oral On Her: Unsure
  25. Overall Looks: Beautiful
  26. Overall Personality: Fun
  27. Overall Performance: Fantastic time

Bodyrotic - December 2013 - Cassandra

I decided to go to bodyrotic as I have only seen good reviews for the place.

I dropped in and was met by the really friendly and accommodating receptionist.

The lineup immediately had me torn between two beautiful women, being Mya and Cassandra, both women were stunning and seemed friendly.

I chose Cassandra as I was turned on by the accent.

Leaving the room provided me with an amazing view of Cassandra's sexy legs and perfect behind.

A quick shower and I was onto the bed waiting for Cassandra, she came in and started. The message was quite raunchy with long and slow strokes with a little bit of teasing and reaching under the table while placing little kisses on my back.

Next was the bodyslide and just wow was it special, Cassandra has an amazing set on her and she made sure they were in use rubbing up and down my body. While massaging she would whisper in my ear in her sexy accent which just enhanced the whole experience.

Towards the end of the bodyslide she asked me to sit up and she sat directly opposite me. She started massaging my thighs while also teasingly touching my cock. She then started giving me these light kisses on my neck while giving a great handjob, sure enough not long after I was done.

Cassandra quickly cleaned us up before a cheeky grab and "see you soon".

I had a shower and left with my head high and a massive smile on my face.

All I can say if a sexy French girl is your thing see Cassandra you won't be disappointed.

• Thanks 8

Thanks for the review.

Did you ask her about extras?

I didn't ask about any extras and she didn't mention anything, I thought about it but just never asked

I've seen this girl.  She has a hot body with nice tanned skin.  Touching her down there (you have to ask) will set you back $50.  IMO she is one of the girls at BR that deserves repeated visits.

Touching her down there (you have to ask) will set you back $50.

Yeah I got the feeling she allowed touching for a price, she seemed really open and eager to please.

Lads, she does more than allow touching downstairs… trust me; and the passionate kissing whilst looking into her green eyes…wow. You might need to be attractive in her eyes though in order to unlock all these delightful extras...