VIP 69 - General Discussion Thread

Hi PP, 

I've made a couple of visits to this establishment. The place is clean and well managed. The rooms are nicely done out. The girls are all very pretty. Some pretty good reviews, so do your research if you're keen for something special. I'm being bold here, but I suspect you'll have a pretty good time regardless of who you chose, they seem to set a pretty high standard. I had a great visit with Julia, simple 45 min RnT but plenty of variety and she is a fire-cracker. 

Yeah agreed.

I've been here a few times.

There website and roster is always up to date , clean premises, most girls know English enough, and its well priced, unrushed service. August is my favourite .

Roster? On their website? Can't seem to find one.

<edit> nvm found it after going into the girls profile there is a check availability button which brings up the roster

I've had multiple great times with Lily. Slightly older Thai lady (35??) with enhanced breasts (not my personal preference), but a great massage with plenty of included extras and she is FUN. I haven't seen anyone else because I like what I get for $130 (hour). Only works Monday and a Tuesday. Will review when time permits.

• Like 1

4 hands special for $200 is the way to go went in today and was blown away with the experience, compare it to any other place like Bodyrotic or Kings Court where you will be paying $250 for an hour with just one girl. These asian girls know how to give a good massage and please a man,. 

FYI The last few times I have been been shown up to the upstairs area where instead of massage tables they have beds. I think technically it's  the same shop but the rate card upstairs seem a to suggest it's $10 more expensive for an hour FS.