19. Kissing Available: Unsure
  20. Blowjob: Unsure
  21. DATY / Oral On Her: Unsure
  22. Overall Looks: Beautiful
  23. Overall Personality: Fun
  24. Overall Performance: Great service

Bodyrotic - December 2013 - Samantha

Simon_Says

Excuse the lack of template info, I'm posting from the tapatalk app...

I dropped by Bodyrotic tonight on my way home at about 11:30. I had checked the roster earlier and while there was nobody I would go out of my way to book, I figured I'd check out the line up and see if someone took my fancy.

The lineup I saw was Claudia, Charlie, Elle, Brooklyn and Samantha.

Claudia is smoking hot, like insanely, but I have seen her before and her service didn't live up to my expectations.

Charlie I had also seen, and she was looking good, so she made the short list.

Neither Elle nor Brooklyn floated my boat.

Samantha walked in and I was impressed. Smoking hot beach milf. There was not an ounce of fat on that body. Had a lower back tattoo and a tongue piercing and upon her leaving the room I got to admire 'dat gap'.

So I booked her for 45 mins.

After the shower the massage progressed in slow languid strokes which used the oil to full effect. The oil was 'mixed' with water I believe, so it was less viscous and a breeze to wash off. So points there.

The massage was soft, at my request, and was on definitely on the sensual side. There could have been a bit more tackle tickle but I'm being picky.

The body slide was great and a visual treat. Samantha's bolt ons we're put to good use. Towards the end of the body slide, Samantha started placing little kisses on my back which felt great, and lead her up to my neck and ears, where she whispered for me to turn over.

On the flip she applied more of the oil on me and some on herself. Here she took my hand and placed it on her chest and allowed me carte blanch. She then bent forward and took my own nipples in her mouth. The sight of this woman's body glistening with oil is one to behold.

She then climbed on the table and began a wonderful body slide which included some Spanish and even some light kissing on the lips.

Samantha then turned around and a reverse body slide began. The view was again spectacular and I was allowed some light touching of Samantha's gorgeous waxes pussy. Though it was pretty clear and that it wasn't to progress too far.

Suffice it to say, I didn't last too much longer with Samantha's head right near my cock and her pussy in my face...

Samantha is definitely a professional rub and tug girl. She can convey in slight movements exactly how she wants things to proceed, leaving you knowing the boundaries, but still feeling as if the session is completely fluid. This is a true skill and one that shouldn't be overlooked.

If anyone has seen Tanya at Spoilers, I think they might be related or at least trained at the same place. The oil water mixture is also used by Tanya. And possibly the same plastic surgeon....

In any case, 9/10. And I think I will return to see if things heat up any.

• Thanks 7

Thanks for the review Simon_Says. I have added a template and filled it out best I can if there is anything that you would like to change, just the pencil icon in the blue bar above the template and you will be able to make the changes :)

Has anyone seen Samantha lately. Is she still just as good? I saw Raquel the other day and it felt very rushed. But still good.

I will be seeing Samantha this month. Any punters who have seen her before know whether she does extras (like kissing, touching or CBJ)?