18. Knowledge of English: Very Good
  19. Hair Colour: Brown
  20. Hair Length: Long
  21. Eyes Colour: Blue
  22. Skin Colour: Tanned
  23. Height: Tall - Above 170 cm / 5'7"
  24. Body Shape: Slim
  25. Estimated Body Size: 6 to 8
  26. Estimated Breast Size: AA to B (Small to Average)
  27. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  28. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  29. Any Tattoos?: One or two
  30. Any Piercings?: None, no piercings
  31. Full Sex Available: No
  32. Kissing Available: No
  33. Blowjob: No
  34. DATY / Oral On Her: No
  35. Greek or Anal Sex Available: No
  36. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  37. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  38. Extras Charged: No, all included
  39. Overall Looks: Model material
  40. Overall Personality: Lovely
  41. Overall Performance: Pretty good

Bodyrotic - November 2013 - Jaime

diggler2022

I've seen jaime a few times and she has always been a favourite of mine.  The experience usually involves going down on her.  I realise that is not usual for rub and tug, but it is for jaime, until now.

She said she doesn't want that level of intimacy anymore.  So her sweet tender pussy is agonizingly inches away from your face, but out of bounds.

She also asked me if I wanted to extend the time even though I had only flipped over to face her for a few minutes.

Of course she still has a sensational figure, a beautiful face and a nice personality.  She still lets you touch most of that sensational body and I came like a volcano, but it is not the sensational experience it used to be.

• Thanks 6

I've seen jaime a few times and she has always been a favourite of mine.  The experience usually involves going down on her.  I realise that is not usual for rub and tug, but it is for jaime, until now.

She said she doesn't want that level of intimacy anymore.  So her sweet tender pussy is agonizingly inches away from your face, but out of bounds.

That's probably because management spoke to her about it after reading the reviews :D When you get special treatment from a RnT girl, keep it to yourselves.

K

That's probably because management spoke to her about it after reading the reviews :D When you get special treatment from a RnT girl, keep it to yourselves.

K

I don't know.  Does management care if she pleases customers by giving more?  I doubt it.  She told me that she recently married.  That may be part of why she wants to set new boundaries.

I don't know.  Does management care if she pleases customers by giving more?  I doubt it.  She told me that she recently married.  That may be part of why she wants to set new boundaries.

Management cares if they have a strict no extras policy and I think a place like BR does. Other girls would complain also. But I take your point, marriage could also be another reason. Hence the old rule of thumb, never see a WL who is married or has a steady BF. The whole level of service drops a notch imo.

K

Jaime is a totally wonderful and beautiful lady. Any time spent with her is time to savour. You don't need any "extras" with Jaime. Her sensual massage, sense of humour and warm personality is always more than I could ever want.

I agree jaime is the most beautiful gorgeous woman i have mat at bodyrotic who gives a fanatastic erotic experience

• Like 1

I have seen Jamie and she is a lovely girl. Just noticed she is on today so I may venture in. She does many shifts and must own half of Syd now !

Just noticed that she is no longer on the list of girls working at BR - has she left ?

Yep - she left permanently a few weeks back. I will certainly miss her. She is a gorgeous lady and really looked after her clients. 

• Like 1

Word on the street is that the manager found out she was offering F/s to select clients and she got the sack . What a loss to BR and us punters who enjoyed her company for so long .

I'm wouldn't be surprised if that was the reason. I had plenty if sessions with her and a lot them really pushed the boundaries.

I did call tonight and the girl that answered was very short when l asked about Jamie. Agree it is a shame as she gave a good service. Cannot understand why they would sack her after many years working their. Even if FS was the reason, she bought in plenty of customers and paid for the boss's toys.

Is she working anywhere else, and if so under Jamie. It would be interesting to find out as l understand that a girld that was pushed last year started work at a place at Carlton.

Jamie was great but there are many more beautiful girls at bodyrotic with exceptional erotic skills without needing FS.

True Michele ,it must make the other girls pretty mad if they're playing by the rules and actively not wanting to be in a FS place when one of the girls does that

So was FS the real reason for her departure - she would not be the first girl that has done FS.  It's a shame as Jamie was a lovely person.

I knew her from the time she started as a receptionist until her very last day when I had a very happy appointment with her. She left to pursue other business activities completely out of the industry, pure and simple. I would find it hard to believe she was pushed as I think she was loved by everyone at BR, including management. And I think the thought that FS was the reason is totally incorrect.

Yes ,I also remember her from when she was on reception ,saw her many times ,always very sexy but never discussed F/s ,great girl ,huge loss but good luck to her if she got a new business opportunity