18. Knowledge of English: Very Good
  19. Hair Colour: Red
  20. Hair Length: Long
  21. Eyes Colour: Green
  22. Skin Colour: Olive
  23. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  24. Body Shape: Petite
  25. Estimated Body Size: 6 to 8
  26. Estimated Breast Size: AA to B (Small to Average)
  27. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  28. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  29. Any Tattoos?: A lot of them
  30. Any Piercings?: Several
  31. Full Sex Available: No
  32. Kind of Experience: Sex Buddy Experience
  33. Kissing Available: Unsure
  34. Blowjob: Unsure
  35. DATY / Oral On Her: Unsure
  36. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  37. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  38. Extras Charged: No, all included
  39. Overall Looks: Attractive
  40. Overall Personality: Fun
  41. Overall Performance: Great service

Bodyrotic - October 2013 - Nikita

During a recent trip to Sydney, I thought that I would check in on my regular 'friend' at Bodyrotic, only to find that she wasn't on during that week. It had never occurred to me that I wouldn't know what to do when this happened, so I did what any reasonable man would do - called up to see who else was available. Being later on a Wednesday evening, few assurances were given other than the fact that it was 'reasonably busy'. 

I jumped into a taxi and headed out to what my friends and I have affectionately nicknamed "136". As usual, the greeting from the administrative staff is always warm, and I was ushered into one of the 'overflow' waiting rooms, which led me to think that there were other folks also browsing.

I wasn't told how many ladies were available, but one by one, they started to come through. The first was definitely not my cup of tea, the second a little more so. Rather disappointingly, it looked as if no more ladies were available and I was thinking about heading back into town, when I heard some heels rushing down the hallway. With my fingers crossed, I was rather impressed when the rather interesting looking Nikita entered the room.

Some of us are not fans of tattoos. I've always been on the fence. Sometimes they are just done so well, and in Nikita's case they are very interesting and don't detract from her stunning physique. I won't share the details here, but she's running with a theme that is a very interesting 'take' on a well known story. She wears it well, and I was sold. It's worth noting at this time that for her gallery pics, all of the ink has been photoshopped out. She also has some interesting skin piercings, but again they seem to add something here rather than detract.

Nikita had only one question for me "do you have any questions?". My response seemed to amuse her somewhat "do you have strong thumbs?". I'm sure that the lack of enquiries about 'extras' amused her somewhat. She's got a bit of a unique personality and it was starting to show. When staff came back in to check on my selection, my mind was made up - it was to be Nikita. From there, I really started to enjoy myself. Nikita's clearly got sarcasm down to an art, despite English being a second language for her. She does sassy/smart-arse well and it really suits her.

Everything from there was as you would expect from Bodyrotic. Great facilities, expert massage and a good time. Fairly sure that I don't need to provide explicit details here, but let's just say that she uses more oil than anyone else in that building! :-P

Nikita was a pleasure to talk to before during and after the booking. She seemed like a rather interesting person. Overall, I'd definitely book Nikita again (especially to look at more of those interesting tattoos!).....

(Note: Apologies for the incorrect link above. It should be http://www.rub.com.au)

• Thanks 7

I've also seen Nikita at 136 - incredible girl.  very open to trying anything as long as you treat her with respect.  beautiful body art too.