17. Knowledge of English: Very Good
  18. Hair Colour: Brown
  19. Hair Length: Long
  20. Eyes Colour: Blue
  21. Skin Colour: Tanned
  22. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  23. Body Shape: Slim
  24. Estimated Body Size: 6 to 8
  25. Estimated Breast Size: AA to B (Small to Average)
  26. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  27. Pubic Hair: Landing Strip
  28. Any Tattoos?: None, no tattoos
  29. Any Piercings?: None, no piercings
  30. Full Sex Available: No
  31. Kissing Available: No
  32. Blowjob: No
  33. DATY / Oral On Her: No
  34. Greek or Anal Sex Available: No
  35. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  36. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  37. Extras Charged: No, all included
  38. Doubles and Group Sex: No
  39. Overall Looks: Very pretty
  40. Overall Personality: Fun
  41. Overall Performance: Pretty good

Bodyrotic - October 2013 - Crystal

diggler2022

I hadn't seen Crystal before.  I had read some reviews which seemed pretty positive.

Crystal is a very slim girl.  Incredibly sexy.  Her face is pretty, although not as pretty as my favourite Jaime.

After I finished my shower, she returned with the oil.  She stood in front of me as we caressed each other.  I instantly got an enormous hard on touching her gorgeous body.  I sucked on her nipples as I was feeling her sexy arse and back.  I would have been happy to just keep standing and groping her for the whole period to be honest.

After a while she suggested that I lie on the table.  She massaged me for a while.  As she did this I reached out to touch her body.  It was lovely touching such a sexy body but I didn’t get to touch her pussy.

She oiled up a bit more and did a body slide on my back.  Her feet were near my head so I kissed and massaged her feet.  It was frustrating because I really wanted to touch all of her.

We finished off with her lying down and me on top of her.  I told her that I like missionary so we simulated it.  I was thrusting away into her hand with my thigh rubbing against her pussy.  It was good, but it just increased my frustration that I wanted to be inside her pussy.  She did a lot of light kissing on my neck and I kissed her neck but she didn't want to be kissed.  I never got to touch her pussy so I guess she wasn't that into it.  

Crystal is a very sweet sexy girl who puts in the effort to satisfy you.  Her personality was a little bit girlish for my liking though.  She did a lot more than a lot of girls would do.  She has an incredibly hot body and she would satisfy any customer.

• Thanks 6

I have seen Crystal myself and see will not let you touch her pussy.  to me all she has in her eyes is $$$ and not really interested in pleasing the customer.  there are other girls that are 100% better service than Crystal..

I have seen Crystal myself and see will not let you touch her pussy.  to me all she has in her eyes is $$$ and not really interested in pleasing the customer.  there are other girls that are 100% better service than Crystal..

I think that's a bit harsh.  She goes a lot further than many girls would.  Nina and Jaime are pretty exceptional as they allow you to finger and go down on respectively.

"frustrating" was used more than once in the review....agree...I have seen Crystal also.....and I agree 100% with Teddy. 

With all respect, I have to disagree with some of the views above about Crystal. I have always loved every moment of the times I've spent with her. There is no question she is drop dead gorgeous. And I have always found her to be one of the warmest and most genuine persons I've met. I could honestly spend all day with her. All girls have their personal limits and Crystal is no exception. But in my opinion, this is not a detraction in any way; it just makes me desire her all the more.