12. Estimated Ethnic Group: Caucasian / European Origin
  13. Knowledge of English: Very Good
  14. Hair Colour: Blond
  15. Hair Length: Long
  16. Eyes Colour: Blue
  17. Skin Colour: Tanned
  18. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  19. Body Shape: Slim
  20. Estimated Breast Size: C to D (Medium to Big)
  21. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  22. Full Sex Available: No
  23. Kind of Experience: GFE/PSE Combined
  24. Kissing Available: Yes, Light Kissing
  25. Blowjob: Yes, CBJ (Covered Blowjob)
  26. DATY / Oral On Her: No
  27. Greek or Anal Sex Available: No
  28. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  29. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  30. Extras Charged: Yes, additionally
  31. Overall Looks: Beautiful
  32. Overall Personality: Cheeky
  33. Overall Performance: Fantastic time

Bliss - September 2013 - Heidi and Bella

After a boozy work function I decided some Bliss would top off my night perfectly! I've seen Bella a few times before always left with a smile on my face so called to make a booking. She bounced into the waiting room, a bit drunk, barefoot and in black lacy lingerie and took my hand to go up to the room. She said she was feeling a bit naughty and suggested a double with her favourite playmate Heidi. After a few drinks how could I resist!
Bella left the room while I showered and returned with a bottle of champagne and the absolutely stunning Heidi. Wow. 2 blonde bombshells! We jumped in the spa for a while exchanging dirty stories and the girls dancing around together to music until they suggested it was time to have a bit more fun.
What followed is the stuff my dreams are made of. Both girls on top, hands all over me, one body sliding my back the other giving a CBJ under the table, multiple nipples in mouth, the girls sucking each others nipples, fingering, kissing between everyone, and the rest.. As far as I remember we spent about 3 hours together in sexual tension before Bella got down on her knees in front of me and encouraged me to blow all over her tits. What a fucking epic load!
It was a selfish 3 hours I admit but the girls genuinely seemed to enjoy making it all about me.
It wasnt the cheapest night I've had out but for a treat every once in a while you know where to find me. Until then the memories will have to do!

• Thanks 6

It's always amazing what alcohol and cheeky girls cause a fellow to do. Sounds like fun was had, which is all you can ask for.

After a few drinks how could I resist
Sounds like they picked their mark well....thanks for the review sgge