Review Information

1. Sex Worker's Name: Bella
  2. Session Month: September
  3. Session Year: 2013
  4. Type of Service: Massage
  5. Name of Agency or Parlour (if any): Bodyrotic
  6. Establishment Address (Only for brothels): 136 Parramatta Rd, Camperdown, NSW
  7. Phone Number (Please add area code): (02) 9557 7999
  8. Service Provider's Email (if any): [email protected]
  9. Link to Website or Online Ad (if any): http://bodyrotic.com.au/
  10. Photos Authenticity: 100% Real
  11. Advertised Hourly Rate (Pick closest): $250
  12. Location where session took place: New South Wales
  13. Incall or Outcall: Establishment's Venue
  14. Session Day: Weekend
  15. Session Time: Daytime
  16. Estimated Age: 21 - 25
  17. Estimated Ethnic Group: Caucasian / European Origin
  18. Hair Colour: Blond
  19. Hair Length: Long
  20. Eyes Colour: Blue
  21. Skin Colour: Pale
  22. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  23. Body Shape: Slim
  24. Estimated Body Size: 8 to 10
  25. Estimated Breast Size: AA to B (Small to Average)
  26. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  27. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  28. Any Tattoos?: None, no tattoos
  29. Any Piercings?: None, no piercings
  30. Full Sex Available: No
  31. Kind of Experience: Girlfriend Experience
  32. Kissing Available: Unsure
  33. Blowjob: Unsure
  34. DATY / Oral On Her: Unsure
  35. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  36. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  37. Overall Looks: Very pretty
  38. Overall Personality: Fun
  39. Overall Performance: Great service

Bodyrotic - September 2013 - Bella

This was my first trip to Bodyrotic and I wasn't disappointed. There was a great selection of beautiful girls to choose from but this time Bella caught my eye. She seemed chattier and enthusiastic than the others at the time which was around lunch time on a Sunday.

While taking me upstairs and chatting as we went, I almost felt like a regular and was enjoying the conversation and the view. After depositing me in the room she left to gather her things and I showered and jumped up onto table. Bella returned and then playfully stripped in front of me exposing her gorgeous body, all the way chatting and smiling in an infectious way.

As she began the massage she continued the conversation and I enjoyed both. It was more than the usual chat, Bella is as smart and fun as she is beautiful. The massage was softer than I normally like, but overall I was enjoying the experience. As we chatted and she massaged, she'd occasionally lean in for the softest kiss on my back or neck and sometimes a very slow and soft exhale of breathe close to my ear. It was almost as if despite the conversation she was reminding me why we where there, and it definitely kept my attention in more ways than one.

The massage continued with her dreamy touch and the slide of her body occasionally over me before she asked me to turn over. At this point the conversation dried up. She continued to offer the lightest kisses and she slid her body gently over mine. Her hands stroked my chest and arms until finding their way onto my penis as she gently went to work. She slowed brought her mouth down my body and left it hovering close enough that I felt her gentle breathe on my cock. It was heaven, watching her body and head as it perched so seductively over me. Her touch and body felt amazing and not before long she finished me off.

As she cleaned me up the conversation returned and I could have the last few minutes were a dream except I felt amazing. She joined me in the shower to help me clean off the oil which was a first for me and I didn't feel rushed to clean up and move on.

Bella was a wonderful treat and I would recommend her to anyone that was after a refreshing and exciting experience. I will definitely keep my eye out for her on subsequent visits.

• Thanks 5