Review Information

1. Sex Worker's Name: Dita
  2. Session Month: September
  3. Session Year: 2013
  4. Type of Service: Massage
  5. Name of Agency or Parlour (if any): Bliss On Crown
  6. Establishment Address (Only for brothels): 104 Crown Street, Woolloomooloo, NSW 2011
  7. Phone Number (Please add area code): (02) 9360 3366
  8. Service Provider's Email (if any): [email protected]
  9. Link to Website or Online Ad (if any): http://www.blissoncrown.com.au/
  10. Photos Authenticity: 100% Real
  11. Advertised Hourly Rate (Pick closest): $225
  12. Location where session took place: New South Wales
  13. Incall or Outcall: Establishment's Venue
  14. Session Day: Weekday
  15. Session Time: Daytime
  16. Estimated Age: 26 - 30
  17. Estimated Ethnic Group: Caucasian / European Origin
  18. Knowledge of English: Very Good
  19. Hair Colour: Red
  20. Hair Length: Medium
  21. Eyes Colour: Hazel
  22. Skin Colour: Pale
  23. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  24. Body Shape: Athletic
  25. Estimated Body Size: 6 to 8
  26. Estimated Breast Size: C to D (Medium to Big)
  27. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  28. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  29. Any Tattoos?: One or two
  30. Any Piercings?: One or two
  31. Full Sex Available: No
  32. Kind of Experience: GFE/PSE Combined
  33. Kissing Available: Unsure
  34. Blowjob: Unsure
  35. DATY / Oral On Her: Unsure
  36. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  37. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  38. Overall Looks: Attractive
  39. Overall Personality: Cheeky
  40. Overall Performance: Fantastic time

Bliss On Crown - September 2013 - Dita

I was in the area so I headed into Bliss between jobs for the day. I didn't have an appointment so I was introduced to a few of the ladies available. Something about Dita intrigued me from the start, she has a slim but athletic body and definitely a bit of a wicked air about her and a classic beauty so I asked for her for the hour.

As she showed me upstairs, stopping to lean forward and showing her gorgeous ass I knew I was going to enjoy her company. I quickly showered and jumped onto the table as she left to gather her stuff. When she returned she slyly told me to get off and stand in front of her. I gazed into her eyes as they bore into mine and she looked me up and down, then I was told to get onto the table.

As Dita began the massage, she asked me if there were any particular areas I wanted attention, I knew what I wanted to say, but it was a very good massage so I asked to work on my shoulder that was giving me a bit of trouble.

Focusing on the shoulder, she gave me a great massage that I was really enjoying. So that's why I was probably more than a little compliant when I felt her get up between my legs and then the distinct sound of a latex glove snapping on. At first I thought maybe she was going to use a hot rub or something on my shoulder. But then I felt her reach through the hole in start massaging my stuff. It was then I felt the gloved hand roaming over my ass and rubbing my butthole. I've had an R&T a few times, but this was a first for me. If it wasn't for the distraction of the pleasure she was giving my front, I might have said something about the back, but she had me mesmerised.

We were only about halfway into the hour, but she was blowing my mind and I lost it through the hole in the table.

Despite the experience I was beginning to chastise myself for wasting half a session. Dita told me to turn over and she cleaned me off and then had me lay back down on the table. I was looking into the mirrors on the ceiling when she got onto the table and lay with her back on top of me. She reached over her head and proceeded to give me a head and scalped massage as I watched her beautiful body slide over me in the mirrors and her eyes that were always locked on mine. I was absolutely entranced watching her.

After enjoying this for a while she had me stand up with me hands behind me as well stood in front of me staring into my eyes as her hands explored my body. I realised she was on a mission to make me cum again. She knelt in front and breathed softly over me junk and I wished nothing more than to finish off all over her. She lay down n the table and told me to touch her all over. I hadn't asked for extras so I didn't stray to her pussy but I enjoyed exploring all over her body while she continue to play with me. She then tried kneeling in front of me with her hands between her legs and a few other positions, but alas despite the vixen in front of me I couldn't perform again. So she said, "Something to make you think about next time." and I jumped into the shower.

Dita offered me moisturiser to help remove the oil and asked if the massage was too hard. I told her it wasn't and she could be firmer next time. If she is available when at Bliss in the future there will definitely a next time. When I left I felt invigorated, Dita was a wickedly fun time.

• Thanks 7

I did go back soon after but Dita wasn't working that day. I need to coordinate being in the area on a day I know she's working. The website shows the girl's roster so now I just need the excuse to be nearby when she's there.