Review Information

1. Sex Worker's Name: Camille
  2. Session Month: September
  3. Session Year: 2013
  4. Type of Service: Massage
  5. Name of Agency or Parlour (if any): Bliss On Crown
  6. Establishment Address (Only for brothels): 104 Crown Street, Woolloomooloo, NSW 2011
  7. Phone Number (Please add area code): (02) 9360 3366
  8. Service Provider's Email (if any): [email protected]
  9. Link to Website or Online Ad (if any): http://blissoncrown.com.au/
  10. Photos Authenticity: No photos available
  11. Advertised Hourly Rate (Pick closest): $225
  12. Location where session took place: New South Wales
  13. Incall or Outcall: Establishment's Venue
  14. Session Day: Weekday
  15. Session Time: Daytime
  16. Estimated Age: 26 - 30
  17. Estimated Ethnic Group: Caucasian / European Origin
  18. Knowledge of English: Very Good
  19. Hair Colour: Brown
  20. Hair Length: Medium
  21. Eyes Colour: Brown
  22. Skin Colour: Tanned
  23. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  24. Body Shape: Slim
  25. Estimated Body Size: 6 to 8
  26. Estimated Breast Size: C to D (Medium to Big)
  27. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  28. Pubic Hair: Landing Strip
  29. Any Tattoos?: None, no tattoos
  30. Any Piercings?: None, no piercings
  31. Kind of Experience: Girlfriend Experience
  32. Kissing Available: Unsure
  33. Blowjob: Unsure
  34. DATY / Oral On Her: Unsure
  35. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  36. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  37. Overall Looks: Beautiful
  38. Overall Personality: Lovely
  39. Overall Performance: Great service

Bliss On Crown - September 2013 - Camille

I've been thinking about checking out Bliss for a while and I was lucky enough to find myself in the area with some time to spare. I didn't have an appointment so I was taken to the lounge and introduced one by one to four lovely girls all of which I would have been more than happy to choose. But I was feeling a bit sore so I was keen for a real massage and Camille was both beautiful and a trained masseuse.

Camille took me upstairs and left me alone to have a shower. Once I'd had a scrub, she returned and got to work. The massage itself was great and Camille definitely knew her stuff and she worked her way around my neck, back, buttocks and legs. The only disappointment was that the light in the room was quite dim and I struggled to see her gorgeous body in the mirrors as she worked her way around the table. The massage was amazing and the occasional feel of her body rubbing over mine was working wonders on me.

I was enjoying the strong massage and Camille started more sensual touches, reaching under the table to tease my junk and sensual bodyslides up and down my back. When it was time to turn over, she continued with the strong massage and occasional rubbing and stroking of my manhood. Eventually her touches concentrated on the job at hand and I gave in to her ministrations.

I finished off with a shower and a chat and left feeling amazing. Camille's massage was definitely on the sensual side, lots of careful rubbing, sliding and touch and I enjoyed caressing her lightly in return. If you were after a raunchy session this wouldn't have been your cup of tea. But I was in the mood for something slow and hot and Camille delivered. I really left on top of the world and Camille is an absolute angel. I definitely look to enjoy her touch again.

• Thanks 2

Good to know thanks Snow.

I always wonder why WLs dim the lights so much it annoys me. Surely they can't be that shy about their bodies when they're basically naked all day.

Anyone know if she gives blowjobs?

Unsure whether to go for her or Paris

Paris does not sure about Camille as I have never had a session with her.

Good to know thanks Snow.

I always wonder why WLs dim the lights so much it annoys me. Surely they can't be that shy about their bodies when they're basically naked all day.

Couldn't agree more re this. Some years ago I was lucky enough to experience the legendary Cameron at BOC. I requested for the lighting to be increased and this happened all be it very slightly. It is annoying to have limited vision of what you are paying for.