30. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  31. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  32. Extras Charged: No, all included
  33. Overall Looks: Beautiful
  34. Overall Personality: Fun
  35. Overall Performance: Fantastic time

Bodyrotic - August 2013 - Dakota

1st review

Dropped in to Bodyrotic without a booking. Was greeted by the receptionist and told they were really busy and ONLY had 3 girls available. As I like the "meet & great" was a bit concerned but Dakota really stood out from the 3 girls available... Blonde, bubbly, tanned and cheeky

Dakota led me to her room for the hour, first time I had been to "the Playboy Room" and as you might guess it was full of Playboy merchandise the most impressive being a playboy magazine from the 90's with Pamela Anderson on the front cover which I saw brief from shower to table.

Dakota was back in the room and quick to get into it with hot oil and off came the delicates and she was encouraging me to touch even putting oil on her own body which made for a lot of fun. She has a tight body (all over) and fresh tan lines which looked hot

Was very impressed with her touch, slide and positions allowed a bit of naughty play.

As the hour came to an end we were both horny as hell and she used her well breasted body for the grand finale which I had intent on painting white.

Money well spent. Service with a cheeky smile!

• Thanks 9

agree with Togs review. I too had a great time with Dakota. She is friendly, down to earth and gets right into the massage. She lets you suck on her tits, grab her ass and lets your hand wander everywhere. She doesnt mind a bit of dirty talk either. She seemed to get excited when i told her iwas going to cum all over her tits.... and I did.

Called to book crystal, booked dakota as crystal was unavailable. Had an amazing time. Thanks for the review

Why not share your story? I'm keen to see Dakota this week and was wondering if she is still as good as the old reviews say.

Sure Why not..

Went in on a saturday morning. Had called in earlier and booked dakota. Was in the waiting room and she walked in naked. It was a nude shift and sad i couldnt see the line up as i'd booked earlier. She is a perky girl with nice toned butt.

She was very bubbly and chatty. Took a shower and she started the massage from my head. She said "feel free to touch my body" and oiled her butt and hip for me. She used the hole in the table effectively sliding her arm in, caressing and teasing.

The best part was when she lied down below the table with her pussy opening up in full view for me. She started fingering her pussy as well as teasing and stroking my dick.

Then she asked me to turn over and poured hot oil on my dick and made me cum on her tits. We still had time and she asked if i was ready for my 2nd and after some teasing and playing she was on top of me dry humping and i was out the 2 nd time in less than 20 mins :)

Good spent $ i would say.

Sure Why not..

Went in on a saturday morning. Had called in earlier and booked dakota. Was in the waiting room and she walked in naked. It was a nude shift and sad i couldnt see the line up as i'd booked earlier. She is a perky girl with nice toned butt.

She was very bubbly and chatty. Took a shower and she started the massage from my head. She said "feel free to touch my body" and oiled her butt and hip for me. She used the hole in the table effectively sliding her arm in, caressing and teasing.

The best part was when she lied down below the table with her pussy opening up in full view for me. She started fingering her pussy as well as teasing and stroking my dick.

Then she asked me to turn over and poured hot oil on my dick and made me cum on her tits. We still had time and she asked if i was ready for my 2nd and after some teasing and playing she was on top of me dry humping and i was out the 2 nd time in less than 20 mins :)

Good spent $ i would say.

Great review!

Did you book an hour? I'm guessing so for 2 shots.

She actually asked YOU to cum on her tits, now that's my type of girl.

Looking to see her this week. It will be my first time at Bodyrotic. Dakota seems like a good one to try the place out with.

I will report back.

I did. We had time. Usually the girls prefer if u mention it before the start of the session so they can manage time and check how u want to do it. 2 times continously or once earlier and once at the end.

It's good to see that Dakota is back at BR! IMHO she has sensational nipples!

She certainly has - pert and permanently erect.  I've been seeing Dakota on and off for years.  If ever I have a "less than fabulous" (because they are never "bad" experience with one of the newer girls, I go back to Dakota to be reminded of just how gorgeous and attentive she is. 

If you really want to enjoy heaven without having to die first, try a double with Dakota and Crystal. 

Called to book crystal, booked dakota as crystal was unavailable. Had an amazing time. Thanks for the review

I have had the glorious experience of a double with Crystal & Dakota a few times.  WOW