16. Nationality (Leave blank if Australian): France
  17. Knowledge of English: Good
  18. Hair Colour: Brown
  19. Hair Length: Medium
  20. Eyes Colour: Brown
  21. Skin Colour: Tanned
  22. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  23. Body Shape: Curvy
  24. Estimated Breast Size: C to D (Medium to Big)
  25. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  26. Full Sex Available: No
  27. Kind of Experience: Sex Buddy Experience
  28. Kissing Available: No
  29. Blowjob: No
  30. DATY / Oral On Her: No
  31. Greek or Anal Sex Available: No
  32. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  33. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  34. Doubles and Group Sex: No
  35. Overall Looks: Attractive
  36. Overall Personality: Shy
  37. Overall Performance: Great service

Bodyrotic - Aug 2013 - Cassandra

Having been a regular here for prob 2yrs, haven't been for approx 10mnths due to work & trying some fs parlours. One thing that I do miss about RnT joints is getting a nice relaxing massage while also taking care of business. With FS it really sucks when u've paid an hr and its a total dud/ not clicking with the WL.

I've been to a lot of RnT places, but bodyrotic is my fav. The quality of ladies is sensational, never disappointed with the talent. Anyways, the line up starts and Cassandra grabs my attention, her ass and mammories just have me drooling. Pay my $250 and away we go.

I can't help but just admire the delightful assssssets of this girl, love the follow behind routine. Into the room, undressed and into the shower while she gets some hot oil. She returns 5mins later ready for the action.

Now, I'm a lazy bastard. I quite enjoy just watching and admiring the sights. She has a smoking hot body, nice and toned, while also having a nice curvy ass, and very busty front. She has a think French accent. We have some light rubbish convo, usual shit. I'm not much of a talker so I can't really say if she was shy or a real talker.

On to the massage. She gives a very nice and firm massage, making use of all her body parts. Gave my back and shoulders a very good workout. After about 10-15 of proper massage, the teasing begins. Bit of ball teasing and gentle strokes of the tackle. During all this she is making good use of all the mirrors, a delight to admire. She gets on my back for a nice body slide with tonnes of teasing and stroking.

Turn over to the front side, she oils me up pretty good, lots on the little fella. Another heap of teasing before she mounts me cowgirl style. Body slide on the front, before turning around to 69 position. Now it's getting pretty hot and heavy, she allows touching of the ass and tits. Lots of it. In 69 I'm teasing around her downstairs, but no touching of the pussy. She offers touching for extra which I decline (never really get the point of paying to pleasure the lady). Anyways she continues in 69 and I'm extra excited I let my load off all over her chest.

It is a fantastic session, another winner at bodyrotic. I would definitely see her again, but I would really love to see khiara or Alexi again some time soon. They are my old favs.

• Thanks 10

Personally I think she is one of the best looking girls at BR and that's saying something! Thanks for the review

Yeah, she was a total package. Face, breasts and ass... Can't beat that. But personality wise, jst can't pass up old Alexi and khiara.