Bodyrotic - General Discussion Thread

2 minutes ago, PlayDohBalls said:

Nah…all under 25. That’s how it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be.

lol 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 1
16 hours ago, renbrissy said:

I can Definitely recommend Chantelle (she was the first girl I saw at BR when I went there for the very first time). Gorgeous girl, friendly, and very easy to talk. Nice soft skin & D cup enhanced tits but I think, her biggest asset is her Ass. Got a great view while following her & climbing stairs to go to the second floor and thinking WOW. If you like big sexy Ass and reverse body slides, she is one to watch. 

Did you get her in reverse cowgirl?

• Haha 1
27 minutes ago, ErrolFlynn69 said:

Did you get her in reverse cowgirl?

She performs body slides while massaging your back & front. 

• Like 1
On 3/12/21 at 5:43 AM, PlayDohBalls said:

Ten girls working this Friday.

Edit: Make that eleven.

That would have breached the social distancing rule and covid safety plan surely.  🤔 

54 minutes ago, Vitesse said:

That would have breached the social distancing rule and covid safety plan surely.  🤔 

I wouldn’t think so. I thought the internal standard now is 2 square metres per person. I’m not sure how large the girls room is, but I imagine it’s greater than 22 square metres. There are 15 massage rooms, and I’m pretty sure that size wise they should all comply. Could be a problem if you booked to see 3 or 4 girls at once though.

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Vitesse said:

I wouldn’t think so. I thought the internal standard now is 2 square metres per person. I’m not sure how large the girls room is, but I imagine it’s greater than 22 square metres. There are 15 massage rooms, and I’m pretty sure that size wise they should all comply. Could be a problem if you booked to see 3 or 4 girls at once though.

4 hours ago, PlayDohBalls said:

.Could be a problem if you booked to see 3 or 4 girls at once though.

Sounds like a good problem to have. 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Washersmit said:

Anyone seen Chelsea? is she new? Her pics look great

Been there at least 3 years or even 5 or 6. Only one review might tell you something . Have always thought about seeing her 

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, amos said:

Been there at least 3 years or even 5 or 6. Only one review might tell you something . Have always thought about seeing her 

I Was thinking the Same thing@amos . She looks great in the photo but how old is she really I don't think she is 25 anymore.

36 minutes ago, Realman1988 said:

I Was thinking the Same thing@amos . She looks great in the photo but how old is she really I don't think she is 25 anymore.

It says 22 on her profile where did you get 25 from?

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, amos said:

Only one review might tell you something .

I'm beginning to think reviewers keep the best ones to themselves.

• Like 3
7 hours ago, lostlittleboy said:

I'm beginning to think reviewers keep the best ones to themselves.

Don’t know why. It won’t change how many clients she gets. If anything it will increase the amount she sees as we all wonder what the secret is lol. 

16 hours ago, rtfan said:

The Chelsea I met last week was young, early 20s.

That’s what they said about Sam didn’t they?

20 minutes ago, PlayDohBalls said:

Twelve ladies rostered on day shift tomorrow (Friday). Business might be getting back to normal.

Wish that many choices and top ladies available for bookings in the evenings or over the weekend. Wishful thinking 🤔 

• Like 1

I’m curious to know, Does any ladies at BR offers Nuru massage at all. It’s lot of fun with right masseuse who knows how to tease 😈 

• Like 1