Bodyrotic - General Discussion Thread

Hey has anyone seen Natasha? Has a couple of reviews on the website which sound fairly positive. Would very much appreciate any feedback from anyone on here if possible. Cheers!

Used to go here but the price rise just not worth it for a RNT IMHO (considering you surrounded by FS establishments)

I don't know you gentelmen but RNT's always left me wanting more.

If the incorperate a RNT with FS then I'm all in.

Don't get me worng the ladies are nice but can get more down the road

natasha is gorgeous in every way - would highly recommend her.  

as for missing out of fs at BR, i find the girls are more creative and go the extra mile because it's not as simple as straight up sex!  also the orgasms can be much more intense.. i've experienced wild things at the hands of classic favourites crystal, natasha, jaime, nina and more recently the magic pixie and sultry sweet lani.  i may have to get another job just to support my love for these girls!!

any other favourites out of the newer girls? 

as for missing out of fs at BR, i find the girls are more creative and go the extra mile because it's not as simple as straight up sex!  also the orgasms can be much more intense.. i've experienced wild things at the hands of classic favourites crystal, natasha, jaime, nina and more recently the magic pixie and sultry sweet lani.  i may have to get another job just to support my love for these girls!!

I'm thinking of booking lani, how was your experience with her?

Out of the newer girls, I tried Roxy recently.

I recommend her, I'll definitely be going back to see her. Very comfortable and confident with a great massage and finish.

I finally was able to see Jamie and Cassandra (not in a double).

Both were sexy and sure know how to perform an erotic massage, but Cassandra was a little too aloof for me. Certainly due to her being French, I'm sure.

The theatre that Jamie adds to the show is new to me and a bit of fun, and I like the dirty talking that went along with it.

Cassandra's face down tackle tickle was a little too rough for me also. And she offered touching 'downstairs' as an extra, not sure if other extras are available.

Would either of them knock Nina off the top spot? No.

Anyone seen Becca?

I have seen Becca...nice girl, solid body, very young...offered extras, I accepted.

I have been to BR once when they were in Five Dock and 5 times this year since January.

I saw in this order....Honey, Becca, Sasha and twice with Lily.

Honey was nice, I was inexperienced at BR she offered extra. Becca, see above, Sasha is a slim hot Polish girl with a sexy accent, apparently I was her first ever customer, then Lily, she blew my mind, I said I would never go back to BR, but then I couldn't resist, so I booked her for 1.5 hr with spa, the experience was better than the first time, almost been a week since the last time, I now will not go back to see her...even though it was so good.

I think the best bet is to either ask them in the intro or at the start of the massage.

If you think you can get it done in 30 mins tell them so and put the challenge to them! You are paying after all.

Does anyone know if Portia still works there? She's on the roster but nothing scheduled. I had a wonderful time with her the last time I was in Sydney.

Portia back on the roster... Whew. I was worried there for a moment.

She was on holidays for 6 weeks in Europe.

Anyone here knows the touching policy of the ladies at Bodyrotic?

I'd bet that most girls that do allow roaming of one's hands all over their body will charge extra (sometimes up to $50) if they consent to a guy's request, but was just wondering if the majority of them are comfortable with punters rubbing their pussies and fingering them.

I know its possible to ask the girls upfront during the lineup or just before the massage, but I really hope that most of them do as I really want to feel Summer and Samantha's. =)

Anyone here knows the touching policy of the ladies at Bodyrotic?

I'd bet that most girls that do allow roaming of one's hands all over their body will charge extra (sometimes up to $50) if they consent to a guy's request, but was just wondering if the majority of them are comfortable with punters rubbing their pussies and fingering them.

I know its possible to ask the girls upfront during the lineup or just before the massage, but I really hope that most of them do as I really want to feel Summer and Samantha's. =)

Generally from my experience there most girls allow touching of their body. But when it comes to rubbing their pussies it is considered and extra therefore you got to pay up.